Default The reasons we hunt

We all hunt for different reasons, but this hunt is the best video explanation as to why I hunt. The final episode from Season Four of OYOA. Thanks to Ole and Neil for their great friendship.

Video here:

https://youtu.be/Qi5IhlJJNiM?list=PL...IbJe5kQgvgAhw7

The Hunt Talk story here. One of the most fulfilling stories I have ever written here.

http://onyourownadventures.com/huntt...d.php?t=248792

I only wish my schedule and Ole's health would allow us to share just one more duck blind or one more day in the cottonwood creek bottoms. I am truly blessed to have some of the finest friends and hunting partners that anyone could ever ask for. I hope your hunting experiences and friendships built around hunting fill your heart the same as mine is filled on hunts like this.
    My name is Randy Newberg and I approved this post. What is written is my opinion, and my opinion only.

"Hunt when you can. You're gonna run outta health before you run outta money."

Outstanding, Randy.

Great day in the woods, congrats again. Equally entertaining is the rest of the thread after your semi-live hunt thread.

Billyb....wow! That was good entertainment to start the day!

Blog Entries

Thumbs up Could not agree more

Randy,

I could not have agreed more with your comments on the video. It's the love of the hunt, the woods, the friends, that outweigh the kill. That's just gravy for us.

Great story and video.Thanks, Randy

6. Default

Meat and memories

Looked like that was a lot of fun.
    How much l wanted to take scalps, but it was not my kill.

8. Default

I know a few Ole's myself and hope to share such experiences in a few short years. Excellent content!