MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

OYOA Wyoming elk hunt online

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
By far, the most challenging elk hunt I've ever been on. All that could go wrong, went wrong. As you see, I'm not one who gives up very easy. And thankfully, there are times that being bullheaded has its rewards. Go to this link and watch this late season Wyoming elk hunt. Such challenges are make for one of the most memorable elk hunts of my life, regardless of the size of the bull taken.

http://www.carbontv.com/videos/RyNWMwZTrvyQb_z2TYWXPojLrRtxYJxQ

I hope you enjoy this one as much as I do. More enjoyable to watch than it was to produce.

If you want to read the play-by-play from each day, go to this thread.

http://onyourownadventures.com/hunttalk/showthread.php?t=248557

Please share with your friends. The more views these online episodes get, the better the opportunity for us to bring you more of our content via the web.

Randy Bull Head Full.jpg

Just watched it last night on Carbon Tv. Great episode. I think we can all relate.

Seems every time I leave for a trip it snows like crazy and the wind picks up....gotta love big wonderful Wyoming.

I watched it last night and all I could think about was how that same storm hit my backpack hunt in the WY Range (10K'). that storm was BRUTAL and even great tv can't show how cold it was with that wind for sure! Glad we both fought thru it and got our bulls, makes them even more precious and loved the passion when you shot him. great show!

chris

I read the play-by-play thread earlier today and just finished watching the episode on Carbon TV. How you edit all that down to a 23-minute show is unbelievable. I really wish you had an hour slot.

I read the play-by-play thread earlier today and just finished watching the episode on Carbon TV. How you edit all that down to a 23-minute show is unbelievable. I really wish you had an hour slot.

Me too. Lots of story gets cut to meet the time requirements of TV.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back