Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Season 5 DVDs?

Sytes

Any chance Season 5 DVDs will be able to ship out for Christmas presents? Seems the past seasons have been on the wire as gifts for the holiday though close enough to still call them Christmas gifts.
Any chance this may be the case or the new Fresh Tracks going to tamper with my yearly stocking stuffers? :)

I am also looking for the Fresh Tracks (Season 5 OYOA?) DVDs. My other OYOA videos are starting to show signs of wear.

It will be a while, guys. I am working on some other stuff that is related to this and it will take a while for me to sort that out. Sorry for the delay. Wish I could promise them for Christmas, but that won't happen. Appreciate your interest.

There has to be more than three of us who are interested in buying the Fresh Tracks DVDs. Any word on when they will come out?

There has to be more than three of us who are interested in buying the Fresh Tracks DVDs. Any word on when they will come out?

The UPS Shipping label says they are in Bozeman and awaiting delivery to my house. We will have them up for sale in the store, sometime this week.

I appreciate the patience you have all shown. Thanks for the interest.

Cheers Randy (& Kim)! Look forward to it hitting the store. Keep on kickin!

Can't wait! I need something to watch in between coats of tung oil on my refinish project.

Thanks, Fin - this is great! We appreciate all the work you put in for hunters.

Seeing though we have no hunting channels in the good old land of oz, I'll be contacting you as well
randy for some DVDs. Good luck with them.

Back