Caribou Gear

Fresh Tracks on "The Front"

Bringing a truckload from Helena. Gonna be a lot of fun! Lots of prizes from Mystery Ranch, Kenetrek & Sitka!!

Especially if you like to run around in tights and grab guys on the tush.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

The event at the Emerson tonight puts any tailgate parties completely in the shade, IMO! Not to meniton football games...
I spent significant parts of my youth (and beyond) in Glacier and along the Front. It is BIG country...
Shot my first muley along Dupuyer Creek. Some of my parent's best friends were the Salansky's. On Sunday afternoon visits up there, I'd take off fishing along the S Fork of Dupuyer Cr. It was years later I learned that was (and is) grizzly central! Great fishing there in the brush, though, and never had an encounter... Luck of the Irish?
See you all tonight...

Open to all comers or Invite Only as the Flyer reads??

Open to the public. Not sure why the one flyer said "By invite only." Since I was on the tube inviting the public, I say that over rides whatever the flyer mistakenly said. ;)

Great time and great message and I managed to extend my record of never winning a raffle prize to 15 years!

Last edited:
Great time and great message and I managed to extend my record of never winning a raffle prize to 15 years!

Ditto. So much for buying more tickets than anyone else.

A few photos from last night:

9624842973_a371636455_z.jpg

Boss Man telling everyone how it's gonna be:

9624854257_ab2642a52c_z.jpg

BHA Executive Director Land Tawney & Randy:

9628061794_9e1f1b6501_z.jpg

MWF Outreach Coordinator Nick Gevock speaking about the importance of being involved:

9628068188_14dedf85f1_z.jpg

Serious Fin:

9624859261_4eb0d5be8a_z.jpg

Cory telling a story:

9628071210_0e0c24a1f3_z.jpg

Great night. Heard BHA picked up over 40 new memberships. My count was between 150-200 folks throughout the night. Got to meet Two Dot & his family as well. Super folks and I'll be sure to take them up on their offer of visiting!

Well done Randy!

It looked like a bunch of Hunt Talkers there. I had a good time and met some nice people. Thanks for the ride Ben.

Agreed, that was outstanding last night!
I'm not video oriented, but to have a great hunting video that doesn't result in meat in the freezer or antlers on the wall...
That kind of experience happens to others than just me...??!!
It's not just about shooting. Far beyond that...

Awesome.

Wish I was close enough, that attending didn't involve a plane ticket, someday I'll be able to shake hands with fellow members.

I'm sending in m y membership by mail. So it's more than 40..

My daughter even enjoyed it and my boy is bummed he chose to watch the blow-out bobcat game.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HUNT7503
Back