Senior Pictures

Muskeez, Great pic and great write up. I'm not sure who is more proud of who? You have done well raising her and its obvious. . how many tears when you saw the pics with her in your sweater? I've got another year before my daughter will be getting hers taken. . . not looking forward to that. I'm sure you will do fine on the antelope hunt this fall and so will she. . .enjoy your time with her. :)

From one Dad to another, Well done. You are right to be proud.

I've got 3 daughters (younger) and I can recognize that you have a great connection with yours.

Oh man, the McDonald's (it was a long drive) in Laramie will forever stay etched in my mind! It sets a new low, even for McD's.

You gotta quit trying to pick your girlfriends up at fast food restaurants. Try going to Frontier Days, you will be pleasantly surprised.

To the OP, great pic.

When I asked my son if he wanted to wear my favorite hunting fleece for his senior pictures, he laughed and said no thanks, but then added that he would be more than happy to help your daughter get her first elk here in Idaho.

thats awesome! cant believe its been 10 years since i graduated high school. my wife is actually the senior manager at the studio where she works, so she shoots a bunch of kids, and they bring in all kinds of props and stuff, but i dont think anyone has ever brought a gun with them. they probably wouldnt be allowed down here. congrats muskeez, u done well

Great story and thanks for sharing...Just a word of caution...Im sure you did a great job raising her but keep the knives sharp and the guns close.....:cool:

Love the picture. My oldest goes in for her pictures in about a month or so and this gives me some ideas, especially since Trap house now become a high school sport.

CF

Great pic! Better keep your shotgun loaded and ready!

Same here. Mine made me one very proud dad!! Where did time go?

Attachments

• Snap 2015-06-17 at 22.45.33.jpg
    Snap 2015-06-17 at 22.45.33.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 187
  • Snap 2015-06-17 at 22.47.23.jpg
    Snap 2015-06-17 at 22.47.23.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 195
She is a doll and you should be proud, I love the photo. As a father of 6 and 4 girls keep your Louisville slugger and 1911 close at hand.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ram0307
Back