Senior Pictures

Muskeez

Like all of us, our kids make us proud in many ways :) My middle child, Carlee, got her senior pictures taken last week and spent hours picking out her outfits. I didn't attend the photo shoot and the girls told me there was a surprise photo that I would like. Well, the story starts about 30 years ago when I had a favorite Camo sweater that I always wore hunting when I was a kid, kinda my lucky shirt. When my oldest son started hunting he wore it every time and shot a couple darn nice whitetails. Last year Carlee decided she wanted to take up deer hunting also. She shot her first deer, a big doe, with my muzzleloader. (and my lucky sweater). So, anyway, I just got the pictures emailed to me from the photographer and the last 6 or so shots are of Carlee in her lucky sweater, high heels, and my muzzleloader :) - too cool!! Hopefully we'll have a picture to share in October of Carlee, her sweater, her new .260, and a nice Wyoming antelope buck. Thanks for letting a proud dad share :D

Attachments

• carlee.-0108.jpg
    carlee.-0108.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 5,116
You have every right to be proud...and armed, she's beautiful Muskeez....oh my...ok, I'm stopping there.:D

Awesome stuff. I have a hat that is in just about all of my hunting pictures....many people comment on it. I hope my son gets to wear it someday in the field.

What are you using for boy repellent? Mossberg, Remington, Winchester?

Stay armed in Wyoming. They don't have any cute girls there, trust me, I've been to the Wal-Mart in Laramie. :D

one of those threads where saying less, is the smart move. beautiful young lady Muskeez. sounds like she was brought up the right way. pink nails though?:p

COOL! The heels are a different touch. Bet you're mighty proud. Our youngest girl did something similar, posing with her muzzleloader for some of her senior pictures. I won't post one, this is your thread.

Thanks guys, I am proud of her for many reasons, yes, she's a pretty GIRL, but she is a great kid that has kept her nose out of trouble, enjoys spending time with her family, has nearly an A average in school, and doesn't have a boyfriend just as soon as they start to get too possessive and expect to do something with her too often :) I'm sure she will grow out of some of these things, but it's been a great time being a dad so far! Dave please share your pics. It's great to see the new trends of more and more girls and ladies getting into the field and sharing this way of life with us.

Not a whole lot better than pretty gals with guns. Although I bet you let the boys that come courting know you have lots of guns!

Sounds like you raised her right and love the picture idea.

Trying to do senior pictures with my son at this time but I can assure you that boys are FAR less interested in getting their pictures taken as he could care less. Momma on the other hand cares a lot. ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back