Yeti GOBOX Collection

"Jack Reacher" on DVD

noharleyyet

Adaptation of Lee Childs "One Shot" Reacher novel. I was very dubious how Tom Cruise could pull off playing a 'big' tough guy...but he did a good job.

Watchable, good characters.

It was a good movie, not great, but it is worth the watch, not one to add to the collection though.

The car chase is the Chevelle was pretty cool. Not epic like the one in "Bullit" though...

Jack Reacher is a mountain of a man who rarely drives since is terrible at it. In the novels. Not so much in the movie. Ah, the price of going Hollywood.

If you are going to read one novel this year, pick up (or download) the first in the Reacher series by Lee Childs. About 20 of them now and the best way to make time pass on a plane or sitting around winding down. I usually drive 10 to 20 hours each way to one or more hunts each autumn and loading a Reacher book on CDs into my vehicle's player makes the hours float away. Childs writes other stuff but the Reacher series is top shelf.

I plan on watching after I listen to the book. I've got nearly all of them loaded on the phone. I listen to books more than music and greatly appreciate having a good library nearby...

Adaptation of Lee Childs "One Shot" Reacher novel. I was very dubious how Tom Cruise could pull off playing a 'big' tough guy...but he did a good job.

Watchable, good characters.

Loved it!... Just can't believe he didn't "hook up" with the defense attorney... but it kicked ass .. easy on the eyes that smart blonde:hump:

Love the Reacher books and like most here anticipated Mr. Cruise to be underwhelming in the role but was pleasantly surprised.

Watch it if nothing else to see Rosamund Pike (defense attorney). She is an ex- James Bond girl, and has aged very nicely. Movie was OK too.

Never read the book(s) so I knew nothing about the character. But I really liked the movie. Hard to believe, but that little squirt can pull off a tough guy. Plus, he was reunited with Harry Hogge!

Emrah

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back