Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

The hunting women in my wife. They both want to shoot bull moose.

That pink Kromer is perfect!!! Great pic!

Hi everyone! I'm new to the site....Not being raised in a family that hunts, it's almost impossible to find other female hunters to go out hunting with! I wish more women, especially some in my age range (23) were interested in hunting and fishing, or just the outdoors in general. Anyone in the Central California area?

Quote Originally Posted by Kennakinz View Post
    Hi everyone! I'm new to the site....Not being raised in a family that hunts, it's almost impossible to find other female hunters to go out hunting with! I wish more women, especially some in my age range (23) were interested in hunting and fishing, or just the outdoors in general. Anyone in the Central California area?
    Welcome! There aren't a ton of women on here, but a few regulars. Lots of the guys have wives/girlfriends/daughters that hunt though. Unfortunately I'm not close to you at all or I would go with. Even here, I don't know many local female hunters. Hopefully you can make some connections and find some hunting buddies!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brymoore View Post
    The hunting women in my wife. They both want to shoot bull moose.

Did that little girl get that doe herself? Super! My grand daughter is about 15 now and no desire to hunt, rats!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234