Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Montana can't have all the bat crap crazy

jryoung

You guys in MT can't have all the fun. Here in CA since the lead free ammo requirement was implemented four years ago in the "Condor Range" there has been no improvement in lead poisoning cases despite near 100% compliance. Coincidentally, the same results are occurring in Arizona, but they had a far better plan implemented.

So the geniuses in Sacramento have proposed that a lead bad be implemented throughout the entire state since the "Condor Range" only ban is so effective. But, what else can you expect from the HSUS, they defy logic. Last year, with the ban on hound hunting there were many staffers reporting that if the HSUS didn't get the ban, they were going to propose an outright total ban on hunting out of spite.

I almost wish they would have, because I think they would have failed miserably. As long as we keep picking up the foodie crew in SF and LA and getting them interested in hunting, we may have a chance.

You guys in MT can't have all the fun. Here in CA since the lead free ammo requirement was implemented four years ago in the "Condor Range" there has been no improvement in lead poisoning cases despite near 100% compliance. Coincidentally, the same results are occurring in Arizona, but they had a far better plan implemented.

So the geniuses in Sacramento have proposed that a lead bad be implemented throughout the entire state since the "Condor Range" only ban is so effective. But, what else can you expect from the HSUS, they defy logic. Last year, with the ban on hound hunting there were many staffers reporting that if the HSUS didn't get the ban, they were going to propose an outright total ban on hunting out of spite.

I almost wish they would have, because I think they would have failed miserably. As long as we keep picking up the foodie crew in SF and LA and getting them interested in hunting, we may have a chance.
O yea we are having a ball over in my neck of the woods.....The only thing we are gettin over yonder is:hump:......:cool:

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back