Idaho Forum Members Sound Off!!!!

Fj40mojo

How many of us Idahoans are here? Lets hear it. What part of the state are you from, where do you live now.

Mike T from Salmon. Live and hunt in and around Salmon

Aaron B. Live and work in the Treasure Valley. I hunt in Wyoming. ;)

Born and raised north Idaho, spent 4 years in wyoming, now 5 years in oregon, hunt them all can't wait to get back to Idaho. for full time living.

Greg B. live an d work in Boise, about to move to Middleton, hunt in units 36A, 36B, 37, 39, 41, 11A, 32A, 26, 8. hope to draw the ever impossible unit 40 in my lifetime.

Brent H. Live in Meridian, mostly hunt the western side of the state and Oregon. Did go east for moose this fall though.

Good idea on the roll call. Always thought there were a lot of Idaho guys on here.

Meridian now, originally from Oregon.... hunt all over the west.... just got back from mexico a week ago!

Originally from Rigby. Proud to be 1J.

Lived in the Boise valley from 1990-2001. Go Big Blue!

I don't miss the Boise valley anymore, it has changed.

Sheep, goat, elk, deer, bear, turkey and a few antelope have been nice enough to wear my tags.

If I can afford it, I'll hunt Idaho every year.

Schooled in rigby (1985)
I've been everywhere, presently own a house in Idaho Falls and property in Alaska for a cabin.
Work is worldwide.

Lived in Mtn Home for 5 years and CDA for 2, in MT now but kinda miss CDA area. Naw jus kiddin, MT has been real good to me sportin wise, and employment wise. Lived in CDA when Bunker Hill shut down. That was damn depressing. I do however miss the fishin on Fernan Lake and the river.

I live in the Treasure Valley, and hunt wherever I can go to not be in the Treasure Valley. The center of the state is my favorite. I got my first deer and elk in the Frank.

Lived in CDA when Bunker Hill shut down. That was damn depressing. I do however miss the fishin on Fernan Lake and the river.

We lived in Hayden as a wee kid. My Dad worked at Bunker Hill through the strikes. When he was offered a solid job at INEL we moved south in '77.

We lived in Hayden as a wee kid. My Dad worked at Bunker Hill through the strikes. When he was offered a solid job at INEL we moved south in '77.

Dad started there when it was the AEC Site. Did his 30 to raise his family and was out of there. Was doing most of his trapping around the Big Butte in those days and had 200 traps on lease to a guy in the Little Lost Valley.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back