Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Season 4 DVDs - Now taking orders

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
Just got news that the Season Four DVDs are being stamped and packaged next week. Since many people have asked, I thought I would post this notice here, so people could order them. Yeah, this DVD set has the wolf hunt.

dvd_prod_image_S4.jpg

We will ship them as soon as they get here. With the busy Christmas rush, we cannot insure they will get there by the 25th. Sorry about that.

Here is a link to the store page where you can order this new two-DVD set.

http://onyourownadventures.com/dvd-store.php

**** Anyone who buys a DVD this month will get one of the new (slightly smaller) truck decals for free. We will have to fold them to fit in the DVD package, but that seems to be working just fine on ones we have sent.

Nope. None. Just some guys hiking around with rifles slung over their shoulders.

I watched a hunting dvd the other day that did not show any kill shots out of respect for the animal. No kill shots = lame.

Luckily I didn't pay for it. Watch it and return it for a refund.

My son has been pestering me for a decal. We'll watch the episodes with his boys. My grandsons like the show Randy...and that's the best recommendation you can get in my book.

Are you doing a 3-4 set?

Yup.

Holy crap. Just noticed that two-season set of Season 3 &4 was not listed in the store. It will be $35. If you order both, I will discount the $5 difference to your CC.

Thanks for pointing that out, Bob. Will get it fixed this week.

Are you doing a 3-4 set?

I'm glad to see that, I was going to ask this question myself. I may have to casually let my wife see this thread with a little coughing and hinting thrown in. :) She thinks she never knows what to get me.

Good question. Really, we asked the DVD stamping company earlier this week and were told they would ship to us today. Evidently the first master disc they got was not what they had asked for.

Sorry for the delays. Appreciate everyone's patience.

Mrs. Fin has a room full of envelopes ready to be stuffed and mailed when they get here.

No stress in your house? JMHO

Some. Well, maybe more than some, so long as Mrs. Fin's sewing room floor looks like the backroom of the UPS store. :eek:

But, she knows better than to stress me further on the weekend of a Vikings playoff game. Even the dogs can sense the inherent danger of barking too much this week. Things are going to be pretty tense until the game is over tomorrow night.

After the game, she will have me packaging, sealing, printing shipping notices, and hauling it all down to the Post Office. That will be a relief for both of us.

She wants to send out a daily email update to each person who pre-ordered. So far, I have held her to one email notice, but if those don't get here ASAP, she will probably start making personal phone calls to apologize. She is just that way about making sure the entire world is happy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajjones
Back