Yeti GOBOX Collection

Elk .... Let's see them!!!

Good day everyone. I am an Army Sergeant stationed here in Colorado. I am retiring here in Colorado within 18 months, indeed I do like the state and what it has to offer. I have my first bull elk license for this fall and I am looking for tips on any area where i might be successful.
Thank you,
Dan

elk2.jpg

Wife's first elk, as well as first big game archery kill. Had to shoot the biggest cow instead of the rag horn since she had a cow tag to spare, and of course it died in a hole we couldn't move it out of for a good pic in one piece......

This is my best bull to date. Great hunt with family in September 2015 central Utah.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1534781815041 (1).jpg
    FB_IMG_1534781815041 (1).jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 2,206
Big Bull 014 - Cropped.jpg

Wish I would have gotten my bow in the pic! Too many things to think about when you're by yourself and out of your head with excitement

Some bulls I ran across yesterday! Would love to have a follow up pic at some point with the big guy on the ground!!
elk2.jpg
elk3.jpg

Last edited:
DIY muzzleloader tag in CO. Got him on 9/14/18

3SqR3R8.jpg

Imma guess you took this guy to Dan French Taxidermy? haha I saw he posted this on the FB and was like damn that's a big bull!

Yes I did. He has done some work for me in the past and has a great turn around. Yes, he is a big bull. Best one I've gotten, or seen on public land in CO. I'm still in shock.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmich05
Back