TapaTalk for HuntTalk

JoseCuervo

How come this hasn't happened yet? Are we still in the flippin' 2000's around this joint?

Sometimes I only have my iPhone with me when I need to make a smart-assed comment.

t_ws_home_phone.png

http://www.tapatalk.com/

Q: Which forum system does it currently support?

A: Currently phpBB3 3.x, vBulletin 3.6 to 4.x, xenForo, IPBoard 3.x, SMF 1.1.11+/2.x, MyBB 1.4/1.6, bbPress 1.1/2.0 and Kunena 1.6+ are supported.

How come this hasn't happened yet? Are we still in the flippin' 2000's around this joint?

Sometimes I only have my iPhone with me when I need to make a smart-assed comment.

I think you have answered your own question. :D

Seriously, I am looking into it. Just a matter of finding the time to get it done.

Thanks for looking into it, and, for the rest of us that need a simple way to upload photos, TapaTalk is incredibly easy for posting straight into a thread.

The free version gives you 20 hosted images (I think), and then you upgrade for $1.99 and you get unlimited hosting. For less tech savvy guys than yourself, I would think you could get more "live" hunts where guys are able to post pictures from the field, or, certainly from the truck when they got back.

As for checking threads, it is great to be able to check the "Latest Participated" and just see the thread s that you are stirring up chit.

Their website makes it sound easy for the forum owner, I am sure that is optimistic marketing bullshit, but, thanks again for looking into it.

Tapatalk Forum App - Android Apps on Google Play
Designed for forum superstars.. Award winning forum app gets better w/ Tapatalk 2 *** THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OF TAPATALK 2 LAUNCH!! *** Introducing ...
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.quoord.

For those moments when misanthropic cowbell simply can't be postponed. Don't miss the chance to look like a middle school popular girl. With tapatalk you can avoid facetime communication completely. For the low low price of*&%$# you can augment your screenglow suntan 24/7 whille insulting anonymous forum junkies everywhere. Take advantage of this amazingly annoying social desensitizer before the all new "Hunger Game' version hits the market.

*Also available in the Asperger decoder version.

Last edited:
Jose, do you speak German?

In Texas, there is a town named New Braunfels, where there is a large
German-speaking population.

One day, a local rancher driving down a country road noticed a man
using his hand to drink water from the rancher's stock pond.

The rancher rolled down the window and shouted: "Sehr angenehm! Trink
das Wasser nicht. Die kuehe haben darein geschissen."

(Translated: “Glad to meet you! Don't drink the water.
The cows have sh-t in it.")

The man shouted back: "I'm from New York and just down here
campaigning for Obama's health care plan. I can't understand you.
Please speak in English."

The rancher replied:

"Use both hands."

Welcome back.:cool:

I love Tapatalk. I've been waiting with baited (sp?) breath for Hunt Talk on Tapatalk. My bathroom time just isn't the same without it..

Emrah

I love Tapatalk. I've been waiting with baited (sp?) breath for Hunt Talk on Tapatalk. My bathroom time just isn't the same without it..

Emrah

"bated", a contraction of abated, or simply holding one's breath. Never was sure myself so I looked it up. That and several bucks will get you out the door at Starbucks; just don't go in packing heat.

My phone is still stupid, and I don't see him getting any smarter. Tapatalk means nothing to us up here in the Ozarks, whilst we sit heron our porch's at night playing banjo!

We talkalot, does that count?

My phone is still stupid, and I don't see him getting any smarter. Tapatalk means nothing to us up here in the Ozarks, whilst we sit heron our porch's at night playing banjo!

We talkalot, does that count?

I agree, I actually get sick of the stupid pop up telling me that tapatalk is available for a website. If i wanted it, Id have it.

Tapatalk is something we had discussed around the time this thread popped up. At the time it didn't seem worth it to add the functionality. Since then our mobile traffic has picked up substantially, and is now an appreciable portion of the daily page views. We might have another chat about it in the next couple months.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back