New Mounts

Do you have a field pic showing the antlers tipped back in the same manner? I like the pose, but not sure the antlers were set right?

Just a question do not be upset with my comment.

Thanks,

I agree. If my Shiras had it's horns mounted like that in it's current pose, his brows would be pointed straight up toward the ceiling.

Great looking man cave though and some great animals in there! Any elk hunts in your near future?

It is a new form that came out called the fighting pose. The horns are spot on to where they should be. Just a different form than everyone out there.

it is a new form that came out called the fighting pose. The horns are spot on to where they should be. Just a different form than everyone out there.

cool, then a field pic would confirm that, please provide something that shows his palms in that position.

cool, then a field pic would confirm that, please provide something that shows his palms in that position.

Generally the palms are parallel to the length of the nose. Moose do vary and, in any event, I have no issue when a bit of artistic license is taken. A good looking trophy room and glad the OP shared the pictures.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crookhunt
Back