Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Cat in basement

Arrowslinger

Going to try to post a few pics later from computer but for now here is story from the crazy situation today here in Baker MT. A friend of mine got a call from police saying they had hazed a mtn lion from near my house into a lilac bush in his front yard. He grabbed his pistol and went outside and hopped in his pickup as his daughter was walking home at the time. When he got in pickup the cat came around the corner of house and jumped thru the glass door right into house! My buddies wife was eye to eye with cat. It then jumped into bay window and ended up darting into basement. A young lady barricaded herself into a bedroom. Cops and warden came into house and darted cat with what was supposed to be a lethal dose of something. But the cat made it up out of garage and end up being shot a block or so away. My wife and I stopped on our jog to see what commotion was and we had just passed by the lion apparently while it darted down alley. We did hear the shot and saw the cat in back of warden pickup. Was a smaller male. Sorry no pics now as I am on phone

Back