Idaho Moose unit ?

I drew 60A bull moose tag this year, and am looking for any helpful information for this hunt. Anyone ever been there? able to be done DIY?

In doing my preparations for my 60A bull moose hunt, I have been trying to call some private land owners but have been coming up short; so I decided to post the forums in hopes of gleaning some info. Does anyone have any information or contacts on this area?

It turns out there are no moose guides in this area and that most of the most reside along the river between Rexburg and Saint Anthony

i believe most are killed on private land. other option is use a boat to hunt the river and shoot one on an island or below high water mark. a friend drew a cow tag but they have a private land owner contact is why she applied in that unit. good luck on your hunt man. they kill some good ones in there.

When we going fishing?
Matt
You call it, I’ll ask my wife if I can go.

Between T-ball, swim lessons, the backyard, camping trips, haying, and family reunions it’s busy this side of Farmway.

I asked my wife this morning if I could take an unscheduled 2 minutes to scratch my ass, and she told me to get back to work…

Between T-ball, swim lessons, the backyard, camping trips, haying, and family reunions it’s busy this side of Farmway.

I asked my wife this morning if I could take an unscheduled 2 minutes to scratch my ass, and she told me to get back to work…
My brother and my nephew say that the salmon are biting.

IMG_0361.jpeg

Yeah well between baby goats and life responsibilities I’ve been pretty short on any kind of fishing…. Only been out a couple times this year…. By far the least amount of fishing I’ve done in a very long time….
Matt

Yeah well between baby goats and life responsibilities I’ve been pretty short on any kind of fishing…. Only been out a couple times this year…. By far the least amount of fishing I’ve done in a very long time….
Matt
Want to head out to the desert and shoot before it gets ungodly hot?

Back