Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Hello from Montana

Hello all,

New to the site and figured this looked to be the best spot for my first post. Long time member of a different site that just isnt going anywhere so I thought its time to find a better place to spend a few minutes a day.

About myself I grew up hunting whitetails in PA and learned all I could from my grandfather. Taught myself how to bow hunt (first in family) and at the age of 18 entered the USAF. Have been in Montana for 12+ years now and just down right love all the outdoor activities here. I hunt all that I can but my true enjoyment is chasing down elk throughout the Belts and teaching others the art of archery hunting elk (the best I can lol). By no means am I the expert but believe I know a little about somethings ;). I am a family man, with three wonderful kids which are at the perfect age to finally understand and enjoy outdoor activities as well.

Cant wait to meet some great people and learn some new tricks. All and all I may be new to the site but not new to hunting.

Lets talk huntin, is it september yet......

Hey man what squadron are you in? I was 819 th for 3 1/2 years. Shot my first bull in the belts this past season.. My wife is a great falls native. We miss it bad!

Welcome to the site, I am also from PA (still live here) but I frequent the great state of Montana, as my brother is a Missoula City Police Officer, I am fortunate enough to be able to go on cheap hunts every year with him. Look forward to your stories and pics this year.....and yes I wish it was September also, I just wish my little ones didn't grow up that fast.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stravic
Back