Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Apology and Misunderstanding

WBouldin

I came back to my dorm room just now from class and found my roomate and his buddy on my computer. I asked them what the hell they were doing and they looked like a deer in the headlights. I went over and they were on Hunttalk typing a PM to shoots-straight about how hes a dick or something of that nature. Upon further research I see that this is not a one time deal as they have posted stuff about Nevada football (were students here so this makes sense), buying frederal land hahaah, and ranting about Unions. I apologize but that was NOT ME. I showed my roomates friend the other day because he loves to hunt and fish but his response was tha it is "incredibly gay that people would sit all day on a computer to talk about their fantasys". This lines up with something he messaged Shoots-straight today. I apologize to anybody who was a recipient of his doings. I myself havent been on much because of classes so thats why i didnt see until now that all this had happened.

On another note i do want to address the way some of you went after my personal information and posted it in threads. I understand what tyler said could have pissed you off but its seems a common theme here that when somebody says something all immediately jump to dig up dirt and throw it on a thread. I dont know if its an ego problem or what but it in itself is a bit childish. The guy in the photo next to me is my brother, not my homosexual lover, which is about the stupidest thing ive read on here so congrats wyodeerhunter on that.

Im sorry this all happened but i lost alot of respect for some guys in how they handled it. No need to get your panties in a bunch over something someone says here about your football team, union or whatever. You are all grown men, arent you? I kinda feel like the adult in this situation IMO.

OK... Thats a funny post right there............

I'd also like to say how my computer got hacked from 1-19-2002 till 3-14-2011 to my mm.com friends. ;)

Last edited:
Sure you didn't write them ;)

You might want to take the room mate out back for a tail whoopn.

Like Conager said " You saddled this bronc, now lets see if you can ride him":D

Last edited:
Please tell your room mate that I enjoyed the entertainment. You got it right how people are quick to blow a gasket on here. It is kind of like they are constantly on edge like something horrible happened in their life or when you say something it is one more stick to add to their angry pile. Who knows. :D

Too bad Spring Semester doesn't start until January 23rd.

Care to mention which class you were at? (And I have the class catalog too...)

OK, seems how we are all comming clean on things....I just want to say I've be misleading people on hunt talk for some time. This is my true identity. No I don't hunt, I touched a gun once but I've never shot one. I've never set foot on top of a mountain, all though I did climb a flight of stair once...but I don't think I'll ever do that again.

sweetnectar-at-computer.jpg

Sweetnectar, I'm guessing you've touched your gun more then once by the looks of things..........

Sucks when that happens.I myself think most of the guys on this forum are pretty good compared to some of the other forums.Not everyone agrees on everything.I try not to get to worked up over opinions.

I didn't call you a homosexual. I said heterosexual life partner.

The "someone typed on my account" is bs.

You're a tool.

Do they still make this? It sure would come in handy now...
1001029_064144150502_A_400.jpg

I came back to my dorm room just now from class and found my roomate and his buddy on my computer. I asked them what the hell they were doing and they looked like a deer in the headlights. I went over and they were on Hunttalk typing a PM to shoots-straight about how hes a dick or something of that nature. Upon further research I see that this is not a one time deal as they have posted stuff about Nevada football (were students here so this makes sense), buying frederal land hahaah, and ranting about Unions. I apologize but that was NOT ME. I showed my roomates friend the other day because he loves to hunt and fish but his response was tha it is "incredibly gay that people would sit all day on a computer to talk about their fantasys". This lines up with something he messaged Shoots-straight today. I apologize to anybody who was a recipient of his doings. I myself havent been on much because of classes so thats why i didnt see until now that all this had happened.

On another note i do want to address the way some of you went after my personal information and posted it in threads. I understand what tyler said could have pissed you off but its seems a common theme here that when somebody says something all immediately jump to dig up dirt and throw it on a thread. I dont know if its an ego problem or what but it in itself is a bit childish. The guy in the photo next to me is my brother, not my homosexual lover, which is about the stupidest thing ive read on here so congrats wyodeerhunter on that.

Im sorry this all happened but i lost alot of respect for some guys in how they handled it. No need to get your panties in a bunch over something someone says here about your football team, union or whatever. You are all grown men, arent you? I kinda feel like the adult in this situation IMO.

Have them 2 get their own account here we want to talk to them:hump:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back