desertrat in Arizona

azdesertrat

im from a family thats ben hunters for atleast 4 generations, i hunt wih bow or rifle from the desert to the high pines. i grew up hunting and shooting archery, basicly since i could hold a bow or rifle. i hunt both from a large base camp (ie wall tent and the whole 9) but also will throw on my pack and hunt the back country for days on end. hunting rules my life and is constantly on my minde, it is at the top of my priority list even over wemon and work. ive screwed up a few good relationships cals of it and ive drug up on a job a few times so i could hunt (in other words "hi im azdesertrat and i am an adict" lol). im a bit of a boomer doin every thing from workin in the mines hear in arizona to working on a fishing boat in alaska, basicly ill bust my hinde end in the off seson doin what ever so that im off during seson, although lately i have ben trying for an honest to god full time set down roots job but we'll see if i actualy stick with it next time i draw an elk tag :D

my 2011 muly, was done for deer for this year 7 days into it

Attachments

• muly_4x4.jpg
    muly_4x4.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 288
thank ya, yea he isnt bad scored just over 130, i settled for him when i couldnt get close enough to the 170 in the groop and he offered me a chip shot so i let the arrow fly. the only nice thing about my deer hunting being done 7 days into the year is that it has allowed me plenty of scouting time,come augest i'll be after a 180+ that has a spread well over 30" that i call longhorn

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atlasbranch
Back