Nice site! Another Wyoming newbie!

wyoutdoors

Haven't really hunted in close t 20 years now.... yeah, I know...

Basically a SE Kansas guy who relocated to Wyoming back in '89 seeking employment. All I did "back home" was fish and hunt, run beagles after rabbits, and hounds after 'coons. Some trapping rounded out the edges.

Didn't really know much about outfitters and guides until I relocated here, the thought of paying to hunt was horrible as I used to hunt whitetail and turkey right out our backdoor. Ducks and geese were may passion and NE Wyoming isn't much compared to the Mississippi and Central Flyway. So I sold my boats and my son took the firearms back to Kansas with him right after he graduated HS.

This year I've been looking into getting into archery and hunting public lands when I ran across this site a few weeks back. The site seems pretty friendly and similar to an ice fishing site I hang out on, hello Pok3s! :D

Anyway, I'm not much into lurking and hope to bring something to the table to share here as time progresses. It was great reading about Big Fin's elk hunt and I've read through quite a few other posts.

* Looking at a PSE Stinger 3g from HuntersFriend.com in a RAK package, thoughts?

welcome wyoutdoors.........the stinger is a good beginner bow forgiving brace height smooth drawing and some what speedy little guy but for the price think your looking in the right direction also look at diamonds bow set ups reasonable price and good shooting smooth bows

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back