Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The new winner of the HuntingGPSMaps system is:

T Mac

He has until 7:50PM tomorrow to PM or email us at kim@onyourownadventures.com

Please provide name, address, and phone number.
    My name is Randy Newberg and I approved this post. What is written is my opinion, and my opinion only.

"Hunt when you can. You're gonna run outta health before you run outta money."

No word from T Mac, so a new name is pulled.

fiveptbill

He has until 10:00PM tomorrow to PM or email us at kim@onyourownadventures.com

My name is Randy Newberg and I approved this post. What is written is my opinion, and my opinion only.

No word from fiveptbill, so a new name is pulled.

Duck-Slayer

He has until 5:45PM tomorrow to PM or email us at kim@onyourownadventures.com

No word from Duck-Slayer, so a new name is pulled.

pointingdogsrule

He has until 6:30PM tomorrow to PM or email us at kim@onyourownadventures.com

How can it be this hard to give away prizes. I think the rest of the stuff is going the Ebay route and I will just make a big donation to a conservation group.

Guys better start claiming stuff, or that may happen.

The next prize is a call package from Point Blank Hunting Calls. Great calls. Used them this year and we shot four elk using their calls. The winner of this package is:

krshunter

He has until 6:45PM tomorrow to PM or email us at kim@onyourownadventures.com

If you want to learn more about Point Blank Hunting Calls, here is the link:

http://www.pointblankcalls.com/

Finally got the file opened and will post the winner of the Kenetrek Mountain Extreme boots.

The winner is :

jabber

He has until 7:20PM tomorrow to notify us via PM or email at kim@onyourownadventures.com.

Please provide name, address, and telephone.

Back to the BAYED. Pulled a new name for the winner of the Leatherman.

And the winner is:

Ben Lamb

He has until 8:00 PM tomorrow to notify us via PM or email at kim@onyourownadventures.com

Mudranger1

He has until 5:30PM tomorrow to PM or email us at kim@onyourownadventures.com

The next prize is a call package from Point Blank Hunting Calls. Great calls. Used them this year and we shot four elk using their calls. The winner of this package is:

TLC

He has until 5:45PM tomorrow to PM or email us at kim@onyourownadventures.com

If you want to learn more about Point Blank Hunting Calls, here is the link:

http://www.pointblankcalls.com/

The winner of DaveHawk's great print has been drawn. The winner is:

AZ402

He has until 9:45PM tomorrow to notify us via PM or email at kim@onyourownadventures.com

Getting down the the wire here. The winner of the Sitka Gear Celsius Open Country Optiface Vest is:

CJ...$

It comes with an optional patch of "I Love Nancy Pelosi" if he wants it.

He has until 10:00AM tomorrow to notify us via PM or email at kim@onyourownadventures.com

Looks like the Pelosi Patch caused CJ to decline. So, we pick a new name.

The new winner of the Sitka Gear Celsius Open Country Optiface Vest is:

cornfed

He has until 10:00PM tomorrow to notify us via PM or email at kim@onyourownadventures.com

The next item in the BAYED is a $50 gift certificate from Wholesale Sports, redeemable for any store or on-line purchase.

Here is their on-line store link - Wholesale Sports.

The winner of this prize, and a Season Two DVD is:

highmountian

He has until 8:45PM to contact us via PM or email at kim@onyourownadventures.com.

The next item in the BAYED is the second $50 gift certificate from Wholesale Sports, redeemable for any store or on-line purchase.

HUNTMAN

He has until 6:45PM to contact us via PM or email at kim@onyourownadventures.com.

Did not hear from Huntman, so we drew a new name for the next item in the BAYED - a second $50 gift certificate from Wholesale Sports, redeemable for any store or on-line purchase.

RockyDog

He has until 6:45PM tomorrow to contact us via PM or email at kim@onyourownadventures.com

The next item in the BAYED is the third $50 gift certificate from Wholesale Sports, redeemable for any store or on-line purchase.

CABugle

He has until 6:45PM tomorrow to contact us via PM or email at kim@onyourownadventures.com.

The next item in the BAYED is the final $50 gift certificate from Wholesale Sports, redeemable for any store or on-line purchase.

After this one, we go to the Mystery Ranch Pack and the BAYED comes to an end after seven weeks.

TOM IN TENNESSEE

He has until 9:30AM tomorrow to contact us via PM or email at kim@onyourownadventures.com.

Well, TOM IN TENNESSEE did not claim the prize, so the next name moves from the Mystery Ranch slot up to the gift card slot. Such is life.

As much as this winner is probably disappointed, the guy who was one name from getting a prize and now moves up to the Mystery Ranch pack, will be one happy dude.

The next item in the BAYED is the final $50 gift certificate from Wholesale Sports, redeemable for any store or on-line purchase.

After this one, we go to the Mystery Ranch Pack and the BAYED comes to an end after seven weeks.

The new winner of this prize, and a Season Two DVD is:

Schmalts

He has until 11:00PM tomorrow to contact us via PM or email at kim@onyourownadventures.com.

Hopefully the Colorado guys can quit their complaints of the playing field being titled against them after this one.

Given Schmalts' name was moved up to the gift card slot, we have a new name for the Mystery Ranch pack winner.

And the winner is:

T Bone

He has until 2:30PM tomorrow to contact us via PM or email at randy@onyourownadventures.com. (Mrs. Fin is off to Vegas for two weeks, so the email should come to me directly.)

Please thank the Mystery Ranch crew for their support of the On Your Own hunter and the great prizes they donated.

Mystery Ranch Contact link

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12