Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default BAYED Score board

This is the official thread where we will announce the winners, so you don't have to go through the million replies over on the other thread.

Once your name is posted here, you will have 24 hours from the time of posting to send me a PM, or contact Mrs. Fin at kim@OnYourOwnAdventures.com.

Good luck.

This thread is a sticky thread and doesn't allow you to post comments to it. If you want to post comments about the BAYED, go to this thread.

BAYED - Comment Thread.
    My name is Randy Newberg and I approved this post. What is written is my opinion, and my opinion only.

"Hunt when you can. You're gonna run outta health before you run outta money."

The winner of the Mystery Ranch pack is MHMT.

He has already contacted us. Tomorrow is another drawing for another prize. Tune in.
    My name is Randy Newberg and I approved this post. What is written is my opinion, and my opinion only.

The winner of the Be The Decoy Speed Goat hat is.........

Fiver

He has until 8:00AM tomorrow to notify us.

The winner of the Otis Cleaning System is:

Ringer

He has until 11:00AM tomorrow to notify us.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Fin View Post
    The winner of the Otis Cleaning System is:

Ringer

He has until 11:00AM tomorrow to notify us.
    He didn't notify by us by 11:00AM, so the new winner of the OTIS Gun Cleaning System is:

Steve Sutton

He has until 3:00 PM tomorrow to notify us.

He didn't notify by us by 11:00AM, so the new winner of the OTIS Gun Cleaning System is:

Steve Sutton

He has until 3:00 PM tomorrow to notify us.

Steve Sutton did not contact us, so the new winner of the Otis Gun Cleaning System is:

Spitz

He has until 4:00PM tomorrow to notify us.

Since Spitz was so quick to chime in, maybe we can make up some lost time by posting the next prize today.

The Leupold CDS VX3 rifle scope winner is:

RANDALL K

He has until 5:05 PM tomorrow to notify us.

Since Spitz was so quick to chime in, maybe we can make up some lost time by posting the next prize today.

The Leupold CDS VX3 rifle scope winner is:

RANDALL K

He has until 5:05 PM tomorrow to notify us.
    No word from Randall. The new Leupold CDS VX3 rifle scope winner is:

wgiles

He has until 5:10PM tomorrow to contact us.

The scope has been claimed.

The next prize is an archery sight by Black Gold Archery. The winner is:

Ridge Runner.

He has until 1:10PM tomorrow to notify us via PM or email at kim@onyourownadventures.com.

The Black Gold Sight has been claimed. The next prize is a Leatherman Multi-tool. A very good Leatherman Multi-tool.

The winner is:

csutton7

He has until 11:00AM tomorrow to notify us via PM or email at kim@onyourownadventures.com.

The prize for today is a Ripcord Arrow Rest. The winner is:

174in.

He has until 3:00PM tomorrow to notify us via PM or email to kim@onyourownadventures.com

The prize for today is a Leatherman multi-tool. Yeah, they sent me a good number of them. The winner is:

Leet

He has until 5:15PM tomorrow to notify us via PM, or to kim@onyourownadventures.com

The prize for today is a Leatherman multi-tool. Yeah, they sent me a good number of them. The winner is:

Leet

He has until 5:15PM tomorrow to notify us via PM, or to kim@onyourownadventures.com
    No reply, so the new winner of the Leatherman is:

WFGinNM

He has until 3:00PM tomorrow to PM or contact us at kim@onyourownadventures.com

The next prize is a call package from Point Blank Hunting Calls. Great calls. Used them this year and we shot four elk using their calls. The winner of this package is:

69chevey

He has until 1:00PM tomorrow to PM or email us at randy@onyourownadventures.com

If you want to learn more about Point Blank Hunting Calls, here is the link:

http://www.pointblankcalls.com/

The next prize is a call package from Point Blank Hunting Calls. Great calls. Used them this year and we shot four elk using their calls. The winner of this package is:

69chevey

He has until 1:00PM tomorrow to PM or email us at kim@onyourownadventures.com

If you want to learn more about Point Blank Hunting Calls, here is the link:

http://www.pointblankcalls.com/
    chevey didn't notify us, so the new winner of the Point Blank Hunting Call package is:

wswat

He has until 2:00PM tomorrow to notify us via PM or email at kim@onyourownadventures.com

The winner of the Kenetrek boots is:

Basser

He has until 5:45 PM tomorrow to notify us via PM or email at kim@onyourownadventures.com

Today's prize is the TightSpot Quiver. The best quiver you can find, made right here in the good old USA.

If you are interested in a quiver, check out the link:

TightSpot Quiver

And the winner is:

Browtine

He has until 5:30 PM tomorrow to PM or email us at kim@onyourownadventures.com

The winner of the Theron Binoculars, donated by Predator Optics is:

IdahoRob

He has until 10:15 AM tomorrow to notify us via PM or email at kim@onyourownadventures.com

Thanks for your kind donation, Schmalts.

The winner of the Theron Binoculars, donated by Predator Optics is:

IdahoRob

He has until 10:15 AM tomorrow to notify us via PM or email at kim@onyourownadventures.com

Thanks for your kind donation, Schmalts.
    Well, IdahoRob did not notify us, so we have a new named pulled for the Theron Binoculars. That winner is:

MTBackcountry

He has until 11:15 AM tomorrow to notify us via PM or email at kim@onyourownadventures.com

Well, IdahoRob did not notify us, so we have a new named pulled for the Theron Binoculars. That winner is:

MTBackcountry

He has until 11:15 AM tomorrow to notify us via PM or email at kim@onyourownadventures.com

MTBackcountry did not notify us, so I have pulled a new winner for the Theron Binoculars. That new winner is:

BirdDogWebb

Wow, that last prize was a hard one to give away. Hopefully we will get on a better streak. Next year I am thinking you have to hit the 100 post mark. Too many guys with 10-40 posts have not come back often enough, dragging this on forever.

The next prize is a Shooters Ridge Magnum Swivel Shooting Stick set.

The winner is :

mrmedora

He has until 6:10PM tomorrow to notify us via PM or email at kim@onyourownadventures.com

Time for the Colorado guys to quit yelling at me about not winning anything.

The winner of the Sitka Gear Celsius Open Country Optiface Vest is:

Summitthunting

He has until 8:30AM tomorrow to notify us via PM or email at kim@onyourownadventures.com

The Leatherman Wave winner has been pulled. The winner is:

mhungerford

He has until 8:45AM tomorrow to PM or contact us via email at kim@onyourownadventures.com

The Leupold VX II Rifle Scope winner has been pulled. The winner is:

birddog32

He has until 8:15AM tomorrow to PM or contact us via email at kim@onyourownadventures.com

Please email your name, address, and phone number.

The next item will be a really cool item from Trophy Hides.

Here is the gig. You shoot an animal, send the hide to them, and they will make you a leather gun case from that animal. How cool is that?

Too bad I cannot draw my own name. I have some hides I need to get something made from, so I will just send them to Trophy Hides for something else.

Here is a link of how it works - Shoot it, Tan it, Wear it.

And a link of what it looks like when it is done - Trophy Hides Leather Gun Case.

Thanks Jared. One of the few remaining American tanneries and leather goods companies still serving hunters. They are also big supporters of conservation, as shown by their partnerships with many of the groups we support and who support us.

I met with Jared in Salt Lake, after having visited him on the phone. He owns another company, Uber Leather Company, where I get my really warm winter chopper mitts.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

And the winner of the Trophy Hides package is:

blue devil

He has until 5:45PM tomorrow to PM or email us at kim@onyourownadventures.com

Please provide name, address, and phone number.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast