Lion Pics

notellm

I had 10 days off from the factory and did a bit of hounding.

213-1.jpg

222-1.jpg

219-1.jpg

217-1.jpg

A female treed by Slim Sadie, Sky and pup Echo

245.jpg

247.jpg

231-1.jpg

236-1.jpg

Tom treed by Rocky, Sky,and Little Dixie

208.jpg

207.jpg

213.jpg

Tom treed by Sky, and Little Dixie

266.jpg

This Tom was treed by Slim Sadie, Sky, Echo pup. We also harvested this lion and weighed a honest 150 lbs.

236-2.jpg

243-1.jpg

225.jpg

This little female treed by Sky, Little Dixie, and Trapper

We ran six lions in ten days and put up five and killed one, Had a great time with friends and hounds!

Really cool stuff.

I always wanted me some dogs....................but I have this severe dry heave reaction to mass quantities of dog chit.

I have this severe dry heave reaction to mass quantities of dog chit

...but no adverse reaction whatsoever from chit of the bull variety.

Great lion and hound pics, thanks.

Awesome photo's of great lions, very cool. Congrats on all the successful chases.

That is absolutely awesome. I think those are some of the coolest looking animals. Thanks for the pics.

I have the desire to own hounds, but not the time. One of my goals for next year is to put in a bunch of time trying to call in a cat in the Badlands. Not easy, but it can definetly be done. A guy I know from Bismarck has called in and harvested three cats in the last three years out there!

Wow, your dogs are workers. Do you ever worry about
wolves getting them?

Yes all the time! Thank god for the gps collars! To be honest if I was'nt so far into the hounds I wouldn't bother. I Love listening the hounds bay as much as the bulls bugleing in the fall, couldn't imagine life without them!

Thanks for all the kind words.

Last edited:
Nice pics notellum! I hope we put a cat in the tree tomorrow that looks like that big one! On several of those pics did you climb a tree beside the cat? Thanks for sharing!

Nice pics notellum! I hope we put a cat in the tree tomorrow that looks like that big one! On several of those pics did you climb a tree beside the cat? Thanks for sharing!

No tree climbing in any of those pics! LoL Find steeper country and you will get better pics! I hope you find the cat of your dreams, A region 1 lion tag is the same as drawing moose,sheep,or goat. The wife and I have put in every year and have yet to pull a permit. February and march the biggest of cats show up, still lots of time. Good luck and have fun!

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back