Golden Moose Awards - Please vote for OYOA

Got my votes.Your really the only show I like watching at all anymore.All the rest are on high price ranches or fenced hunts;no thanks

Got my votes.Your really the only show I like watching at all anymore.All the rest are on high price ranches or fenced hunts;no thanks

Ditto. Now that I'm a couple of seasons into OYOA most of the other shows make me laugh.

done. however, the best host catagory, i couldnt in good concience vote for ya fin. just kidding. you guys rock! i dvr your shows every week. hopefully by the end of novembver ill have a picture of a toad to post on here!

You guys are too easy! Randy, my people have been in negotiations with some of the brotherhood about how much its going to cost to get my vote. I'll have them contact you to see if your deal is sweeter. :) JK

As always, happy to do my bit to help out. One more vote for you.

Done! Good luck, your show is by far the best. Have turned on many family members to it, now they wont watch all the other sit in a tree stand over a food plot shows any more!

I was #5292. Hopefully this year we can get the #1 spot instead of 4!

I would hope an Ivy League computer engineering major, along with his fellow classmates, could find a way to stuff the computerized ballot box. Help us out here, we need some inside advantage.

Yeah, #1 would be better than #4. Way better.

Yeah good idea between Matthew and Sweetnectar's brother out at Zoot. Those two guys probably have more computer brain power than all of us combined. Go Cornell

Even though Outdoor Channel failed to have On Your Own Adventures listed as an option for the first couple weeks of voting, seems like we are doing pretty damn well. I would expect that, knowing we have the best viewers in outdoor TV.

Would ask the favor again, for those of you who haven't voted, to do so. And if you have family and friends, a vote from them would also be a great help.

Here is the link, if you are so inclined. Thanks in advance.

Golden Moose Awards Voting Link

Just like Jose voting a straight democrat ticket I just voted straight OYOA (for the categories the show was available for) :D

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RichardMargarine
Back