Yeti GOBOX Collection

Golden Moose Awards - Please vote for OYOA

Best of success in the big Moose trophy! I had a friend respond back from my "friendly" spammage... He has placed his votes.
Just told my wife she needs to take care of business and use her work email addy if she wants a "ho-ho" Christmas! :)

Not that this is news to any of you guys, but you folks really are the greatest supporters any TV show or website could ever ask for. Thanks a ton.

After looking through that list of shows, they should have a secondary vote on which ones to take off the air. I think your biggest challenge is population inequity. There are more people back east, and some get all wooded up watching whitetails get harvested off of a food plot or off a high fenced ranch in Texas. Good luck!! Dont think you need it though!!

Just did it. After all, you got me into the golden Moose awards show last year!! it is the least I can do!

................................................................... Moosie here, under O-towns name, sorry ;)

You have just voted in the Golden Moose Fan Favorite Poll.
You should receive a confirmation email message.
Please return after January 1, 2011, for the latest news and information.
.................................... For me to write you in as fishing, We need to see you fishing in a bikini ;)

Its done. I voted "no choice" on the fishing poll (no pun intended). Yeah, too bad we can't vote "no" for most of the rest of them.

Finished ,as far as i'm concerned no competition!! I do enjoy Guy Eastmans bow hunting and Fred Eichler,but oyoa got my votes hands downs for everything !!

I didn't see Lawnboy listed under fan favorite host, so I went ahead and voted for you in that category as well Randy! I've said it before I am sure, but thanks for the awesome show you put together Randy.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back