August Prize winners to be announced this week

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
Season Two is now done with the second month. We are getting ready to draw the prizes from the many great sponsors who are donating stuff this year.

For those of you who are lurking and not registered, sorry to say that you are not in the drawing. If you want to get in the drawings for the next five months the show is airing, go here and learn about the rules - Hunt Talk Prize Drawings.

Here are the prizes that will be drawn this week.

Grand Prize:

Kenetrek Mountain Extreme Hunting Boots

I have these boots. I bought a pair before they ever became associated with the show. If these are not the best boots you ever wear, then you have bad feet. Kenetrek Boots are that good. If you can wear these out, you are putting on some serious miles in some rugged terrain.

Other prizes are:

Leupold MXc111 Flashlight (winner will also receive a Leupold hat.)

Shooters Ridge Magnum Swivel Shooting Stick Shooters Ridge is owned by the same parent company as Federal Premium Ammo, ATK Corporation.

Montana Black Gold Bow Sight

TightSpot Quiver

Decoy from Montana Decoy

Leatherman Surge Multi-tool

Primos Baffle Bugle

Otis Hardcore Hunter Gun Cleaning System

HuntingGPSMaps (state map chip of your choice)

Point Blank Hunting Calls (elk call kit )

All winners will also receive an On Your Own Adventures Season One DVD .

I hope all of you realize how committed these companies are to the On Your Own hunter. They have stepped forward and want to make sure they have demonstrated their commitment, not just by being involved in the TV show, but they want to be involved in the Hunt Talk forum, where many of you spend time sharing stories and advice.

If you do one thing to help the message of self-guided hunting, an email to these sponsors would go a long ways to confirming that their decision to support the On Your Own hunter is a good decision.

They are all great companies. Many other companies will be donating prizes to our drawing this year, as we try to involve even more companies as our/your supporters.

The winners will be posted by Friday. ;)

Your such a little tease Randy. Thank you for all of the effort you put into the site and show, I greatly appreciate both.

WOW lots of great items, how can I not win with all that gear. O wait you pick the winners just like ID draws there controlled hunts!! (random) Congrats to all you lucky winners ! Keep up the good work Big Fin

Question - do our odds of drawing go up with more posts? If so im going to skip opening week of bow season and sit at the computer and post for several days cuz i want those boots!

I already have a couple of the Kenetrek Extremes, could you just send me the Hardscrabble.:D

Great prizes Randy! You have definately picked up some great sponsors! Come on winner winner chicken dinner!

Yeeeha! Christmas early! Santa owes me damn it! I am tired of these coals in my stocking!

Haha! Good stuff Kuddos to Randy, et al - and those fantastic sponsors!

Hmmm. Just pulled the random names from the database. Some poeple will be smiling, one in particular. Maybe he will quit his complaining about not drawing a tag this year.

No point system in this program. Sorry. Will post the names and winners when I get home tonight.

Hmmm. Just pulled the random names from the database. Some poeple will be smiling, one in particular. Maybe he will quit his complaining about not drawing a tag this year.

No point system in this program. Sorry. Will post the names and winners when I get home tonight.

What a tease......:D

I'm feeling this one is mine.....

CRAAP.. I drew some Tags so it's not me...... Although it could be Reverse philology and making some of us think we didn't win when we actually did. It could be like Pinocchio:

Uh. Hmm, well, uh, I could possibly not know who didn't win the drawing . It wouldn't be inaccurate to assume that I couldn't exactly not say that you did or didn't almost and that would be almost partially incorrect. On the contrary. I'm possibly more or less not definitely rejecting the idea that in no way with any amount of uncertainty that I undeniably do or do not know who actually didn't draw the prize, if that indeed wasn't the draw you did draw. Even if you didn't draw when I knew you did that'd mean I'd really have to know that you haven't or had.

Last edited:
Uh. Hmm, well, uh, I don't know where he's not . It wouldn't be inaccurate to assume that I couldn't exactly not say that it is or isn't almost partially incorrect. On the contrary. I'm possibly more or less not definitely rejecting the idea that in no way with any amount of uncertainty that I undeniably do or do not know where he shouldn't probably be, if that indeed wasn't where he isn't. Even if he wasn't at where I knew he was that'd mean I'd really have to know where he wasn't.

My head hurts... :W:

You know, I didn't draw any tags this year... But people would probably start calling foul play if I were to win something. ;)

Uh. Hmm, well, uh, I could possibly not know who didn't win the drawing . It wouldn't be inaccurate to assume that I couldn't exactly not say that you did or didn't almost and that would be almost partially incorrect. On the contrary. I'm possibly more or less not definitely rejecting the idea that in no way with any amount of uncertainty that I undeniably do or do not know who actually didn't draw the prize, if that indeed wasn't the draw you did draw. Even if you didn't draw when I knew you did that'd mean I'd really have to know that you haven't or had.

Hmmm, I've often pondered how quiet one's posts would read with spell check.;)

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back