Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Episode Ten - North Dakota Archery Mule Deer

Nice photos as always Troy.

Great episode OYOA crew! Buschy definitely has that star quality. ;)

I liked the popup timer/thermometer/wind speed indicator that came up right before Randy shot, I had been wondering how cold it actually was. Figured you guys were just acting it up to make us think you were tough while it was really just 35 degrees out. :D

Fin:

Just watched it. At times you were so cold it was slurring your speech, and your bow was shaking when you shot.

Bushy:

You definitely have the gift of gab and some great excitement in your voice.

another good episode,it looked like there wasnt much hunting pressure,tuff temps to hunt in,archery 3 by 3 isnt bad at all,good job.I was wondering if outdoor channel will replay season 2 episodes again?I didnt get to see the first episode of season 2.

I was wondering if outdoor channel will replay season 2 episodes again?I didnt get to see the first episode of season 2.

Yup, next week is a repeat of Episode 1 - Montana Elk. Followed by Episode 2 - Montana Bighorn. Then Best of Season Two.

Great show guys. I have to say Buschy you are a natural behind the camera. You can really tell your excited about being there.

Troy great pictures as always.

I watched the show and it was 94 degrees that day and it still made me cold. Watching Randy when the wind was bitting at his face and then how he could not get to that glove fast enough after the shot. You could tell getting those gloves back on were priority number one.

Reminded me of a hunt I ended up doing by myself a few years ago. 16" snow and 50 mph winds gave me closed roads and ten foot drifts. I endured it for three days with every morning facing sub zero temps, I really should have never gone alone but you know the hunger. It was killer, it was wonderful!

Great show again!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HaileyB
Back