MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

July Prize winners to be announced this week

Congrats to the lucky HT'ers. Cool deal Fin, I'm sure the winners will be very.... gr8ful.:D;)

Congrats all. Great deal Randy.

BTW, I am checking about the info you sent me. So far it looks like everything is a go.

Congrats to those who won! Some great prizes there.

next month... sounds good. ;)

Great prizes! Congrats to the winners. I'll be sure to send a note to the sponsors Fin.

Sweet, I just sent my leatherman to the bottom of Fort Peck.

Thanks BigFin and I will send on my thanks to the sponsors.

Nemont

Awesome prizes from some excellent sponsors. Congrats to all the lucky winners.

Those are some awesome prizes... The winners of any of them should be thankful.. Hey come to think of it this is my first post on here as a newbie...

So, all winners were sent a PM and all but three replied. The three who did not reply to PMs have been sent emails, but I think they ended up in their SPAM bin. Maybe they think this is some sort of joke.

Mingo, SD Buck, and Walt lister, if you guys read this, reply by the end of the month, or your prizes are going to the alternates who were drawn. Would really like to get these taken care of before I leave for filming next week.

Didn't realize it could be so difficult just to give away some really cool merchandise. :confused:

Maybe I need some Somali lottery winner to send emails and PMs to the future winners and tell them how they will share in a multi-million dollar award if they just give a bank account number and routing instructions. I am sure the reply rate would be near 100%.

This is SD Buck. I cant believe I actually won something. Ive just sent Kim an Email and wanted to say thank you .

Nick, SD Buck

This is SD Buck. I cant believe I actually won something. Ive just sent Kim an Email and wanted to say thank you .

Nick, SD Buck

I'll make sure she gets it out to you soon. Right now your prize is sitting on our kitchen table.

Congrats on winning and welcome to Hunt Talk!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back