Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

New Addition to the HT crew

elk_hunter

Greetings all, my family and I were blessed this morning with a healthy, happy baby boy (that brings my kid count to 3 and now I'm done -- sorry Moosie, you retain the award for the biggest family and I'm not going to challenge you for it :D).

His name is Wyatt and comes in at 8lbs 3oz, 19 3/4" -- total delivery time was about 2 hours with only 40 minutes of hard contractions and a half dozen pushes (hint; the more kids you have, the quicker the process). He should be licensed and pulling triggers on youth hunts in a little over a decade! Mom and baby are doing well and we are headed home tomorrow. I have a feeling in 21 years, he'll be celebrating with Irish Car Bomb drinks or Green Beer... :D

Attachments

• IMG_9658.jpg
    IMG_9658.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 141
Congrats Jason. Glad to hear all is well with baby and mom.

You gonna name him Patrick?

Congratulations on the little one! Make sure and take good care of Mommy the next couple weeks.

Congrats!!

I have a feeling in 21 years, he'll be celebrating with Irish Car Bomb drinks or Green Beer...
I really, really doubt there will be an OR involved, AND is probably a better choice. ;) I bet he won't remember 1/3 of it... :D

elk_hunter,

Congratulations. I am very happy for you and your wife. I can't wait to see future pics with you and your son on some great hunts together!

Last edited:
Congrats on the new hunter joining the family! Glad that Mom and baby are both happy and healthy!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HaileyB
Back