Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Antelope...Lets See Them!!!

Breaks Runner

scan0002-8.jpg

Come on all you "Goat"chasers, lets look at a few!! I've been scanning a few today.....

Shot this one in 2004..

I am researching for a 2010 Antelope now, maybe next year I will have a pic to add. I have never hunted anything other then whitetails here in WV but I have a bad urge to hunt antelope and elk over the next few years. Anyways, let's see some more pics!

Great pix guys. I'd play, but it looks like photobucket ate all my pic's :mad: guess I'll have to start over..dang that will be a lot of scanning..

My brother-in-law came from Ohio and shot this one on his first antelope hunt. Wyoming 2004.

Huge bottoms and really good prongs, but the tops are very thin. 15" length. With better tops this buck would have made the awards book. Not bad for a first buck.....or any buck, for that matter.

To quote him, "Ain't nothing to this antelope hunting. When we going elk hunting?"

FH000025-1.jpg

My son (Cornell2012) and my brother (Log Dawg) with son's second MT antelope. We were more focused on deer hunting, so this buck was mostly an afterthought. Was a ton of fun that day.

FH000020.JPG

Underrated, but as much fun to hunt as anything. what's not to like about that?! Awesome speed goats guys!

scan0040.jpg

My good friend Nick from Iowa with his first buck....Nick helps train MMA fighters out of Bettendorf, Iowa. I attended his wedding back there a few summers ago and met some of his UFC buddies...great bunch of guys....as long as you dont piss them off!!.....grin!!

Nick won the Hodge Trophy in 2001...thats college wrestling most outstanding wrestler award and the equivelent to the Heisman Trophy. Do a google search on Nick Ackerman....it will blow your mind!!!

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crookhunt
Back