Hello from S. Florida

BLeeber

Thought I'd register and see what I can learn here. I am new to hunting...well, not really. I've been interested in hunting since high school, 23 years ago. However, where I grew up, no one hunted. So, it just became a day dream that I'd one day do it. Over the past 23 years I've gone to outfitters for hogs and exotics a small number of times.

I now have 3 boys ages 5 and under. I want to gain experience in hunting, especially deer hunting, so I can teach them when they get old enough. I'd like them to grow up in the household that I didn't have.

I hope to meet people here with like interests and hopefully gain some tricks and thoughts on hunting public land. I don't know any landowners nor people who have leases. So, I am going to be a public land guy for a while.

Thank you!!

lol. When I smoke them, I use a local brand made in Tampa, FL with Honduras seed grown in the Dominican...pretty nice. Someone I know used to smoke real Cubans. Haven't talked to him in a while but I can ask.

BLeeber:

Welcome. Hope you get a chance to hunt a lot. And, getting your boys out in the woods will be the most fun you could ask for.

If you are looking to come west for a hunt, this is the place to ask your question.

Merry Christmas!

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Higbee
Back