MT Bighorn Sheep - Better run for cover

Congrats to Vaughn on a true beauty of a ram. Can't wait to see it all on TV.

199bighornantelope09018.jpg

This is a view of that country where we hunted for Vaughn's ram....it grows on you!!!

Just got done reviewing the first edit on this one. If this episode doesn't give you sheep fever, I guess you are immune from such disease.

Looking forward to seeing this one on air in late July.

I just spent the last hour reading this thread for the first time...WOW:eek:!!

That was exciting.."hunting-posts in realtime", and well written too---even the realtime-feedback from your forum members on the poaching was interesting too!

Moe;)

Last edited:
Congradulations to Vaughn on a terrific Ram. I just watched the show and have not had time to read this entire thread as of yet. I hope that "the tank" wasn't the victim of a poacher.
Tim

This time of year when MT sheep results come out, I get a lot of people contacting me about this hunt, thinking it might have been in the unit they drew. It was in 2009, long before our YouTube channel, so it seems I've failed to put the video link in this thread.

Here it is, many years late.

[video=youtube_share;yWRXB3Z4kCA]https://youtu.be/yWRXB3Z4kCA[/video]

Randy, I just sent my friend that video. He drew 1 of the non res tags for that unit. Can't wait to get out and look for big rams with him. I've probably watched that episode 20 times.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back