Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Hello from Montana

Sytes

Hey all - Really enjoyed the good down home feeling from the TV show. I wanted to show my support by logging in, etc.

Is there a place to post my appreciation for the show provided on your producers site? Maybe a link to the location.

Been hunting a loooong time. Fishing a looong-er time. Really love Montana.

Look forward to pow wowin with everyone here.

Thanks again for the great show!

Welcome aboard. Looking forward to hearing about your hunting/fishing stories.

Welcome. I believe that Finn has posted this link before as the place to send emails about your appreciation for the show. I imagine the Outdoor Channel is aware that OYOA has a lot of support, but I'm sure it's be appreciated if you took the time to send a quick note.

[email protected]

Welcome Sytes,

You will enjoy the site. There are some great outdoorsmen here and lots of good information avaliable.

Welcome Sytes. Glad you joined in. Like Spitz said, the best place to show your appreciation is with the network at [email protected]

But, if you are so inclined, telling these guys would be very helpful, also.

Leupold

Federal

Otis

And if you want to put some pressure on people who can't seem to make up their mind, about whether or not the On Your Own Hunter is worth supporting, email any of the other companies whose products we use, but you do not see their sponsor names here. :D:D:D

my .02

On Your Own Adventures: I would like to say that it is about time the outdoor channel stepped-up and delivered what most viewers want, a real hunting T.V. program for the "average joe"!, finally a show for the hunters that make up 90% of the hunting population and the vast majority of your viewer base.

The NM. Elk hunt showed us not only a hunting show but a real hunting trip from camp to kill and the logistics behind the scenes, a real hunter, a real situation and a true reward for efforts beyond what most put forth. The true emotion captured from straining holding the draw to the quivering arm after the shot right through the sleepless night these are all the real life situations we all encounter and what make our adventures in the field memorable.

I commend you airing such a program hope to more like it in the future! we are all a little tired of the not so genuine Stan Potts and his "Give me a second folks" that is production language beyond reality!

Good T.V. isn't just the biggest trophies with the most popular personalities but rather the reality of what most may face in the same situations! a true hunter measures a hunt not by the inches of antler but by the experience and the times shared! Maybe the outdoor channel would benefit from a similar approach to evaluating hunting programs that share experience rather than bone!

Sytes... Welcome aboard....

But I'd like to Give a SHOUT out to DKO that posted to. DAM brotha, you've been gone a LOOOOOnnnng time. Email me your contact info Dean !! : [email protected]

Welcome Sytes. Glad you joined in. Like Spitz said, the best place to show your appreciation is with the network at [email protected]

But, if you are so inclined, telling these guys would be very helpful, also.

Leupold

Federal

Otis

And if you want to put some pressure on people who can't seem to make up their mind, about whether or not the On Your Own Hunter is worth supporting, email any of the other companies whose products we use, but you do not see their sponsor names here. :D:D:D

Done! Thanks for the links, Big Finn!

DKO said:
a true hunter measures a hunt not by the inches of antler but by the experience and the times shared!
Well stated! I intend to use this quote if the situation presents. :)

Thanks for the welcome all :)

Oh one other question... in my e-mail to Outdoor channel, I requested info on a series dvd of your show... Do you guys having something of the sort? If so - what is the cost? Thanks... It beats the heck out of Directv DVR actions to save your series... though in the meantime - that is what my DVR is set to record. Always enjoyable to show friends my favorite episodes specifically of your Montana adventures.

Oh one other question... in my e-mail to Outdoor channel, I requested info on a series dvd of your show... Do you guys having something of the sort? If so - what is the cost? Thanks... It beats the heck out of Directv DVR actions to save your series... though in the meantime - that is what my DVR is set to record. Always enjoyable to show friends my favorite episodes specifically of your Montana adventures.

No DVD's...yet. I've been out of the show loop for a couple months but I think it would be safe to guess that OYOA season 1 will be for sale at one point or another. I have no idea what the time frame for this might be though.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back