PEAX Equipment

New guy checkin' in!

sc44mag

Hey to all!

Saw the show on Outdoor Channel, saw Randy get PO'd at not getting to make a shot when he wanted to, and thought, "Yeah, I know that feeling!" So, here I am.

Still in WA State, I'll be getting out of the US Army at the end of the month and heading back to Alabama. I grew up in Oregon, but the family likes it down South, so off I go. Deer are just so dang small there!! But, it's meat in the freezer, so I won't complain.

Anyway, look forward to seeing more of the show, and hanging out here.

Welcome SC. Glad you liked the show.

And, thanks for your service. It is greatly appreciated by all of us.

Happy Hunting!

Welcome sc, I am new to OYOA also. I live in Oregon, but I am from Kentucky. Kentucky is where I go to hunt deer. Thanks for your service to our country.

Welcome sc44mag! I am new also new to OYOA saw the show, I also and could relate to the "imperfect hunt"!!! I look forward to chatting and asking questions of topicsor problems that some of you have already experienced! Can't wait for this fall, drew 2 tags for CO. Keep you all posted! Happy hunting!

sc44mag,

It's great to have you here. You will find this a very helpful site. When you get set up in Alabama, start posting pictures. Take care.

welcome sc44 and arffdogg...hope to chat with you over time...
sc44...I too would like to thank you for your service and committment to our great country...it's you folks in uniform that keep it that way.

Welcome newbies.........this is an old awesome site with "diverse" knowledge on most everything outside.
WD

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back