Click Browse
picture004.jpg

Find the picture on your pc and double click it
http://www.hunttalk.com/forums/gallery/showimage.php?i=17812&c=7

fill out the info below
picture006.jpg

Click submit
picture007.jpg

Click a few times in this box with your mouse (left click takes 3-4 times)to highlight it , then right click and select copy
picture008.jpg

Then in your post right click the mouse and click paste to paste your picture where you want it.
picture010.jpg

if you have problems Shoot me an email or PM

picture008.jpg

The right click doesn't work for me. I just left click, "properties" and copy the address, then paste it through the "insert image" button.

Thanks Del, especially for spending all that time getting my gallery back on line. I will try not to screw it up again.:D

mtmiller said:
The right click doesn't work for me. I just left click, "properties" and copy the address, then paste it through the "insert image" button.

Thanks Del, especially for spending all that time getting my gallery back on line. I will try not to screw it up again.:D

Properties wont work all the time, Ive had some issues with doing it the way you had on other forums, if you run into a problem try like below

you can hold your left button down and follow the link to the end, then hold the mouse mack over the text and right click select copy.

Let me know if you have any problems with your gallery, We deleted the old section and made a new one thinking there was a corrupted file somewhere.

Here is the easiest way to post a picture:

1. Click on the "Go Advanced" button below.

2. You will see some "Additional Options" below. Click on the one that says "Manage Attachements."

3. A separate pop up will appear, with a box asking "Upload File from your computer."

4. Hit the "Browse" button. It is asking you where that file is located on your computer.

5. Go to the file location and double click on the file. It will load it into the Browse box.

6. Once you have identified all the files you want, then hit the "Upload" button.

7. You will then see the files you have uploaded.

If you do nothing more, the photos you uploaded will automatically fill in to the bottom of your post.

Here is what I do to insert them wherever I want, not just at the bottom of the post:

8. Above this text box you type in, you will see a little paperclip icon. Click on the paperclip and it will show you all the files you have ready to attach and insert to the post.

9. Put your cursor in the place you want it, then click on the file you wish to insert. It will then insert the photo within that section of your post, where your cursor is located.

You can insert whatever text before or after the photo.

It is really that easy. Try it, and I suspect after you do it once, it will be a no brainer.

Good luck.

Sister's 48" Bull Moose

After several weekends looking for a good bull and seeing a monster several hundred yard into the adjacent unit my sis seemed to have had enough. After finding this bull and watching him the decision to pass on this bull was made as his palms were way to weak. But only to tell sis that she would be better off waiting was a task in its self. She is only 80lbs and 4'8" tall, a fire cracker, and a very confident decision maker. Before dad could turn and tell her his thoughts that another bull might be better......Kaboooooom.....crash.....thud.

She made up her mind and that was the end of it!! One well placed shot and the fun began. This bull ended up a bit over 48" wide. Congrats sis for adding Idaho bull #4 to the family wall. Man I love moose hunting!!
IMG00035-20101023-1122.jpg

How to edit a picture

I use IrfanView to edit pictures before upload. It is free and super easy to use. I can crop, rotate, resize, etc with ease. I like pics that are 640x480 (approx). At that size they are quick to upload, give decent sharpness and do not require scrolling to see as some of the high resolution pictures do. Give it a try!

Crop is under the Edit menu. Left click and drag to make a box to crop. Resize and Rotate are under the Image pull-down.

There is even a primitive draw so you can circle something or draw an arrow to something.

http://www.irfanview.com/

A few cam pics (not very good pics) from indiana so far....

The one camera we thought wouldn't get a lot of action...poor quality pics, but, looks to be another good class of bucks thus far.IMG_1590.jpegIMG_1591.jpegIMG_1593.jpgIMG_1595.jpgIMG_1597.jpg

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back