PEAX Equipment

Another newbie

Boatfool

Nice forum guy's.I stumbled on this site several weeks ago and found it was the kind of place I could enjoy.

A little about me-I am born and raised here in Lewiston and enjoy most all outdoor activities.Married to a wonderful woman,4 kids ranging from 6 month's to 14 years old.Been building jetboats almost 20 years and am blessed with a family that also hunts and fishes.In fact all the good trophy's in our house belong to my wife.She is the Queen of the controlled hunt draw here in Idaho.A moose,unit 11 elk tag and unit11 bighorn in the last few years.Yeah she makes me look bad in the trophy department but thats ok.

Anyway I look forward to getting to know some of the other posters and enjoying your hunting stories and telling mine.And as much as some of my stories may sound like moosie was involved,I have never met him.

Boatfool

Sweet! Another Idahoan on here! Don't hesitate to post some pics of your wife's trophies, we won't mind a bit.

Welcome to the board, I'm a bit familiar with your hometown ;). How long ago did your wife have each of the 11 tags and what was the result?

Back