New member here

Welcome. This ain't a bad site for picking up a few pointers and touching base. A select few here like to mix it up and jump on a few backs and ride a few of us around to get a rise out of someone or another. I'd answer them and argue back if I thought their opinoins and sopposed skills sets were any good- or if any of their "ideas" mattered. So, if you notice a saddle being thrown over your back someday, just buck it off and ignore it. Usally everyone here is great. Dave

csutton7, Cheroke's profile has a zip code referencing Missouri but at any rate, Welcome aboard Cherokee. Sit back and enjoy. Don't be afraid to post a few pics either!

Thanks guys for the welcome!

Naw, I'm from Missouri and I don't worry about taking a ribbing. I get it all the time. I'm a union sheet metal worker and an outdoorsman. Doesn't quite go together, now does it. Anyhow, without my union wages I wouldn't be able to afford any guns.
With that out of the way, I'm glad to be here and look forward to sharing ideas and tips on hunting, fishing and survival. Just avoid Ted Kennedy, that's todays tip on survival.

Back