Caribou Gear

Howdy from Idaho

varmintcaller

New to this forum, was referred by a guy from another forum, i cant reveal his name but his initials are mtmiller. He doesnt know it but im a transplanted californian also, Borne and raised in the bay area ( san bruno, san mateo, burlingame etc). Hunted most everywhere in northern calif.

Moved to Idaho fifteen years ago and just love it! Got my moose last year, and im trying to get a sheep tag...tough draw.

Hope to talk with you guys in the future

hump

Welcome to the site. What part of the glorious state are you calling home?

Damn, if I would have known you were from Cali I wold have kept my mouth shut.:D Well at least you are in ID and not MT.:D

As I mentioned, there are a few good guys from ID here and another guy named Moosie.:eek:

Welcome aboard.

HAHAHAA... He said :

and another guy named Moosie.

Uhhhhhh.....

Wait..... Just one Cotton Picken Minute !!!!!

I think he's making fun of me ?!?!?!?!?!!

OHH well :D

Welcome aboard Mate !!! Is the part of Idaho that you're in a Secret ?

I hear the Owner of this Site was Actually born in Cali also but now calls Idaho his home. And He's a Kick A$$ guy !!! So you are probably alright yourself ! Welcome to the Darkside.

Now, Fess up and Tell us what site he pulled you from, The only other Site I've heard of MTMiller visiting at was www.littleblackboys.com and www.ratemypoo.com . I'm jsut hoping you came from another site ?!?!?!?

I dont know why my location doesnt show up, i listed it, ill try again. I live in a little town called WILDER, just west of BOISE.

mtmiller: If you look in the new member section of our other forum, introductions, youll see i did in fact say that i was from calif,and i said dont blame me i didnt ask to be born there (just kidding).

i came to idaho to be an IDAHOAN,cause i love the country and the people, I tried to move to MT but they wouldnt let me in.........my parents were married.....to each other.(sure hope you have a sense of humor)

The other Forum that mtmiller and i belong to is really a fine forum with a great bunch of guys( I still dont understand why they accepted us) but ill let him give you the name...I was taught to respect my betters. hump Seriously, are you the same Moose on that other forum?

As you can see, some times i get long winded, hope i wont bore you guys too much

varmintcaller, Welcome to Moosie's place. Moosie says he's a good guy but be careful, he likes to show off his sex tank and nipples a lot, and I mean a lot! I live here in Nampa but will eventually move to Homedale or somewhere a little less populated...... Post some pictures of critters unless you're only a varmint 'caller' and not a varmint 'killer'. HA HA!!

varmintcaller said:
I tried to move to MT but they wouldnt let me in.........my parents were married.....to each other.(sure hope you have a sense of humor)
Cool, brother/sister and married to boot.;)

Different Moose guy on this board.

Wilecoyote
Ill post some pictures as soon as i figure out how to do it, I usually forget the camera when i go hunting, but i can gin up a few. Nampa is getting pretty crowded, so is homedale and wilder, all the construction is coming out this way

I'm Moosie or PApa Moose. Unless the MOOSE on the Other board Kicks ASS and Takes names on a Daily basis it's not me.

You guys wob';t say So I'm, guessing it was in-deed the Homo board. Gosh, MtMiller always looking for a good time....

varmintcaller said:
MOOSIE
Does BSB mean anything to you?
Whoa, let me tell them before they start thinking we hang out at the Back Street Boys website.

BSB is a hunting board run by a guy I know from Montana. I don't agree with most of the guys opinions on the board, but it is run by a guy from just down the road, so I visit. They even talk hunting on occassion.:D

Varmint, you can leave those kind of questions out there on this board. Just too much ammo for some of these guys.;) :D

You sleep with one guy and all of a sudden you're qweer. Gesh ......

BSB, Is that the Fat chicks ?

mtmiller

You are right, as usual, i shouldnt have left initials on the board. Too much room for interpretation, but moosie seemed like a fine,reserved,upstanding gentleman i didnt think it would hurt.

Youre not telling me i was wrong about him are you? hump

but moosie seemed like a fine,reserved,upstanding gentleman i didnt think it would hurt.

WEll I am all that and a bag of Chips BEOTCH's !!! If you don't believe me, ask varmintcaller or 2 other guys I pay to say such !!!

Choc dogs, When you taking me out to lunch, fool ?

lunch? damn, I haven't made it to lunch with you yet? umm....I'll have to see when I get some time in the next couple weeks..yeah, that's it.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mthunter137
Back