Yeti GOBOX Collection

almost new

Terry aka Coydog

been gone for a long time....gave up forums back around dec 01, (made a deal with my wife)...something about my computer addiction:confused: she now has the same addiction so I decided to come back....have since relocated(job reasons) to Menlo,WA a very tiny town near Willapa Bay...great blacktail deer, roosevelt elk and waterfowl hunting around here...also awesome salmon and steelhead fishing...kinda like it, but hate the rain...been here 3 years...work nights as a truck driver hauling wood residuals out of local mill to pulp mill in Longview....anyway , guess I'm back..:cool:

Welcome back. Menlo's a great place. I should spend more time down there, it's only an hour from my house. Drove down there a couple weeks ago, actually. Saw that herd of elk just west of Pe Ell, on the south side of the highway. Stopped and looked and saw 3 or 4 bulls. Menlo would be a great place to live, except for the rain, like you said, and you're farther from eastern Wa. than I am (the dry side of the state for those who don't know.) :D

WH, let me know sometime when your in the hood, I live right by the High school and fairgrounds, we could bs...I've got some good elk hunting just minutes from the house but I sure miss living in eastern wa...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back