Caribou Gear

camp pics

2005 moose draw

I'm putting in for my 2005 moose tag draw in january I will know on may 16th if I get my license drawn.
Was wondering what anyone out there would pay to take part in the hunt.
The hunt consist of three days Thurs,Friday,Saturday, I'm taking that whole week off plus the following monday.
We leave here befor the rooster on sunday and get there sunday night. monday we go out and scout around,Tuesday I can show you
around and if you don't mine flying, wednesday we go up and look around some areas for huge black spots. opening morning we will be
in the woods calling a hour befor day light if we have to pending on the area and signs.Allso straight up i'm *NOT* a horn hunter and for three days you can not get picky
on what to shoot. If a bull present him self then it is a bonus for us.In which whoever comes with me can have the horns if they want them.
I will get you there and back, you need to come up with the means in getting any meat from my place to yours.we will do shopping there for food but if you drink or smoke get them on this side of the border.I will take care of the guide,gun transporting,flying,housing as you can see. Allso you will need either a passport/birthcertificate. last time coming back on the us side they gave my wife/daughter a hard time for not having either ID. I'm the one that was born in Canada and they was the ones getting the hard time. Ok I started this dec 18th And was not going to post it til I new for sure on the draw, today it being dec 27th I will throught it on the main and get everyone input.

winter camping

Last year I went home in may, was told by my mother there was not much snow left. Thanks mom

Attachments

• winter camping.JPG
    winter camping.JPG
    63.1 KB · Views: 7,456
So "PAY to Hunt" means if we draw ? Or just pay to go with you because you're that fun :D

Not sure what I'm looking at right now. Although I like hunting bear ....... We'll talk !!

hunt/fun ???

Well I be darn fun if we got a moose , and I don't care if I shoot it.You can shoot it if you like Moosie. Speaking of bears how do you like my guard bear. Allso check this out moose---->

Attachments

• bear.JPG
    bear.JPG
    54 KB · Views: 7,322
  • bear1.JPG
    bear1.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 7,219
Cabelas

We went to cabelas in PA the summer and it was great, got alot of pictures . here is one of them.

Attachments

• cabelas.JPG
    cabelas.JPG
    75.6 KB · Views: 7,094
Here's a couple of pictures of my hunting camp in NorthPark Colorado.

CabinEast.jpg

RaptorButteSouth.jpg

The house sits about ten miles from good elk hunting area.

KC

Our Kids

Here is a pic of our kids , I know I want to come back as a cat.

Attachments

• our kids.JPG
    our kids.JPG
    50.8 KB · Views: 1,347
Deer

Live doe pic this time , this was right in the village back home.

Attachments

• live deer.JPG
    live deer.JPG
    30.8 KB · Views: 1,348
nice pics trent comfy camp man if i was out huntin it be worth comin back good job

well i love kittens very nice kids what i call mine when i get em love black ones so pretty nature does good job well nice kittens and treat em right lol

Hi everyone , I'm back and I see that noone been in here for some time. I had to search for my place just to find it . I been out looking for another job and I think next tuesday I find out if I'm going to be working two jobs . If so I hope to be able to go to my camp for a week and relax and get ready for longer shifts ( @ least til fall any ways). SO welcome me back "EVERYONE" and start visiting this site more often and I will post more pics if you do. Til then have a great weekend .

Looks like I got another job to tend to,just waiting for the drug screen test to get back .Alot of snow has melted here. Look forward in getting out and see whats left in the area I hunt last year. have a good day everyone til next time

Back