PEAX Equipment

A little about me

snowgoose

I found this site about 2 months ago and find it and the people who post here realy interesting. I am a happily married 31 year old fauther of 3. I have a step son who is 13, a son 4 and one daughter 2. I enjoy about any thing that there is to do with the outdoors. I waterfowl hunt, big game hunt, camp and fish. I enjoy sending time with my family and friends. I grew up 1/2 in South Dakota and the other half in Wyoming. What about some of the Old people here, were are you all from and what are your interests.

Scott

SCOTT.... ON the top of the page there is a BOX that says "SHOW TOPICS form the last 20 DAYS"

Change that to Say SHOW ALL TOPICS or something like that.... You will see Hundreds of Posts about Peopel that have posted here and ALL about them....

ALSO, CLICK on the "FAMILY PAGE" link on the top... This will let you know a little bit about PEOPLE !!!! Sned me a PICa nd join the Family !!!!!

-Moosie

an17.gif

Welcome to Moosie's HuntTalk. The fire is always burning so pull up a log and relax and join in.

So how did this work, like maybe growing up with one leg in S.D. and one in Wy.?:rolleyes:

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>I grew up 1/2 in South Dakota and the other half in Wyoming <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Elkhunter, close but not quite close enough. I was born in SD and we moved to Wy when I was 8. I started hunting out there. I would spend summers with my grandparents in SD and back to WY for the school year. We moved back to SD when I was 16. It is my dream to someday be able to move back out there. It is a place that I will always hold very dear to my heart and I hope that my kids will have a chance to experiance Wyoming like I did as a kid.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
REVRON
Back