Yeti GOBOX Collection

Hello All

Quick Draw

Hello All I am Erin Whetstine, Hunterman's daughter, the one who hunts and enjoys everything about the outdoors. I spent most of my young life in Puyallup, then moved out to Spanaway when I was in Jr. high school, I now go to Bethel High School. My dad is always on this site, sometimes replying and posting messages and sometimes not doing anything at all. Well that's all about myself.
Quck Draw McGraw :D ;)

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 22 May 2001 21:31: Message edited by: Quick Draw McGraw ]</font>

Hi Erin,
Welcome again and nice little story ;)
Hope you come join us in chat some night
smilie_switch.gif

Q.D.M. LAst night I was on my CHAT with a friend and We were laughing at all the names people come up with.. I think 1/2 are members sometimes being funny.....

I was 99.9% sure yours was a hoax.. Today. I am eating my shoes... No worries though.. I have special shoe sauce because I eat my foot often :D:D

Let me welcoem you to Moosies and Hope to see you posting more and more!!!!!! Glad you're aboard and Glad I was wrong about your name !!!!!!!!

Moosie- :D thanks for the welcome. yes my name is not a hoax thats a nickname that my dad gave me while we were out hunting last December. If you want to hear or read about it I'll be happy to tell you about it.
Erin :cool:

Back