Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Who is EVERYONE?!?!?

Hello all, First time posting for me. great site!
Found you all thru my brother who had a lot of conversations with BigD this year. BigD gave my brother some great advice this year for our elk hunt. We didn't score, but had a wonderful time anyway. If I could control the trigger finger if my release, I would have had a really nice cow at 25 yards. Lessons learned, "more practice".

I've hunted Arizona off and on again for about 15 years. Mostly Deer, but Elk when drawn up on the rim, and Cous Deer in the Patagonia area. Small game when time permits with my two Lab's that is always a blast. We haven't had a newcomer in camp for a long time. It's mostly my Dad, my brother and Me. Although we might have a new archer in camp this year thru a friend of my brother. Can't wait.
All 3 of us follow the hunts in rifle season and archery season.
Hope everyone had a great season in 2000 and wish everyone a better season in 2001.

RonnieB

Don Schmidt
Retired
Game 4 whitetail,6 blacktail, 3hogs,5 muley deer,2 bear,but would like to get and elk
Hpbies hunting and fishing with my 3 boys,fishing and anything out doors
married to my third wife for 18 yrs,3boys and 1 daughter
weapons 22-250,270,260 rem,300 win mag,338 win mag,22,3 12 ga shotguns,1 20 ga,1 410,50 cal black power,40 cal pistol and a 357 mag and going to buy 3 more this year.Hunt out state every year

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back