Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

DREAM HUNT

How about a siberian tiger? I know out of the question, as they are endangered, and i wouldn't kill one if i had the chance, just because of this. But to see one roaming in the wilds WOW! Seriously, Dall & Stone sheep, Kodiak bear. Hard to choose.

------------------
guide

After reading all these posts, I want it ALL!! Any of these hunts would be blast
biggrin.gif

I have heart set on someday getting an elk, so for now that would be my dream hunt.

No question about it.

I want a bighorn sheep. I love hunting high
in the alpine zones. I often lie awake at
night dreaming of drawing one of the Washington tags. The hunt would be awesome,
and that sheep head would look great next
to my Mtn goat in the den. A guys gotta
dream!!!!

------------------
owl176x171.jpg

I have alot of dreams.
wink.gif
For hunting in NA it would be Kodiak bear with a bow. Another would be hunting in Africa with a bow for dangerous game.

Hey bcat, I've got to protest your answer to Yooper. How come, if he wins the hunt, he can't go hunting brown bear? Ya know, hunting and getting are two entirely different things and I think he ought to be able to hunt whatever he wants.
I think the license for that type of hunt in Wyoming should be pretty cheap!!

------------------
cros_anm.gif

[This message has been edited by Deacon (edited 01-18-2001).]

Deacon--What a good idea.
biggrin.gif
I think I will start advertizing for water bufalo, Kodiak bear, Polar Bears etc!!!!
biggrin.gif
I could even sell the licences!!! Cheap! The hunt would be expensive tho, cause a guy would be here for the full ten days looking hard for the trophy!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
I know a guy that went to the Wyoming Game Dept a few years back and asked for a Rhino licence!! They said "sir we dont have rhino's in Wyoming" He said "ya dont have any deer either but ya sold me a deer tag!!!!!!!"
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Great Idea Deacon!!!! Hey Boomer I will sell ya a Alaskan Moose hunt too!!!!
biggrin.gif
bcat

------------------
If you aint the lead dog the scenery never changes
bcatrunningcat.gif
Logoboy.jpg

Mine would be some type of North American sheep. Just about any state would do, but sheep definately intrigue me.

Later,
DFA

No doubt it would and will be "one day"

1. Leopard in Botswana with hounds.

2. Big Alaskan Browns on Kodiak Island, hunting with Cuz
smile.gif
Got to have him with me and probably will in the next few years!

The others hunts are not dreams as I see them becoming a reality over the next few years if the good Lord is a willin!
Thumper

------------------
sneaky.gif

IF YA CAN'T RUN WITH THE BIG DAWGS, KEEP YOUR ARSE ON THE PORCH

http://www.geocities.com/thumper_67.geo

I always wanted to run leopard in Africa or Asia, I used to know a guy who had done it. Jaguar in Venesuala,where the big ones are, would be a tie, Realisiticly , a good lion hunt is hard to beat!! KW

A good lion hunt is hard to beat KW!!!!! Thumper, a hunt with you in Alaska on Kodiak island would definately be worth alot of dough!!!! Maybe we can put one together soon for 2002 or 03!!!!! When we do connect on the big tom Thump its gonna be a good un for sure! Good to have ya back in circulation Buddy! bcat Justin we think alot alike I can tell!

------------------
If you aint the lead dog the scenery never changes
bcatrunningcat.gif
Logoboy.jpg

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back