New to the Podcast

N2MyWake

I walk on the treadmill nightly training for my Colorado Elk hunt, during that I watch youtube elk hunting (so far since dec 1st still finding new content), one of the videos said this podcast was a must listen to so I tuned in. I'm only up to episode 15 (I listen while I walk on my 2 work breaks each day) and I look forward to it. I've loved the RMEF and the public land issue discussions. I listened to the episode with Corey J tonight. Great stuff I can't wait to catch up.

Thanks a not so new flatlander.

Welcome to the forum and the podcast. It's pretty rare to see another Kentucky member! I have a similar training routine and it really livens up my workout. My only advice is don't listen to episode 52 (the one from SHOT Show) on the treadmill, you may fall off.

Welcome to the forum and the podcast. It's pretty rare to see another Kentucky member! I have a similar training routine and it really livens up my workout. My only advice is don't listen to episode 52 (the one from SHOT Show) on the treadmill, you may fall off.

I'll make note of episode 52. Where in Ky do you live? I'm from West KY but reside near Frankfort.

Yeah it is, I came for school and stayed. Once it gets warmer and dryer you may want to hike red river gorge to get some feel for rougher terrain.

Yeah it is, I came for school and stayed. Once it gets warmer and dryer you may want to hike red river gorge to get some feel for rougher terrain.

I went to WKU as well and then moved back to BG again later for several years. We've camped at the gorge a few times but it's been years.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back