WTB; First lite Uncompahgre puffy jacket

Nicnac

Looking to buy a First Lite Uncompahgre puffy jacket in Large size. Prefer the Real Tree Max-1 camo.
Can any of you help a guy out, I know this pattern is no longer in production. Thanks for the help!

Thanks Blake, I'll keep it in mind. Not sure it will fit over my med sized North branch soft shell. Is it realtree max 1? if so how much are you asking for it and what kinda of shape is it in?

Yeah it all depends on how things fit you currently. FL makes all of their clothes to layer. I wear a large in most tops with most companies but FL wears big for me so I wear medium in everything. There is a BIG jump in size going from the medium puffy to the large. I own both sizes. I wear the medium up until January and then when I add a lot of layers I wear the large. PM me if you have trouble finding a large and we'll see if we can work out a deal.

Thanks guys, have been checking a lot of sites over the weekend, will have to recheck my sizing to be sure again. The large just seemed right over my med. North Branch Soft shell jacket.

Still looking, Would like to also include the color of Dry earth to this along with the Max-1 in a Large size.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back