Vortex spotter and good pack

Chucho23

I'm looking for a Vortex spotting scope as well as a good pack for elk hunting this fall. Let me know what you have.

I have a mint condition Vortex Razor 11-33X50 I am selling for $475 shipped and insured. I also have a couple of Paradox packs, one Kifaru and a USMC ILBE that I will be listing in the near future. Send me a pm if any of those interest you.

I have that exact spotter if angled? It's a great light weight packable spotter at a good price!

BigSky would you check your inbox? I'm interested in the Paradox pack if the pics and condition are good. Thanks.

i have a mystery ranch pack if you are interested metcalf i believe. let me know if you are interested.

Eberlestock pack if interested. Can't remember the model at the moment (dragon fly maybe). It handles quite a bit of gear or meat. priced affordably. Just want to get it out of the garage and used by someone. PM if interested.

I have a Sitka bivy 30 opitfade if your interested message me it's posted but I don't have any pics up so message me a number to text them to or an email and I'll send you pics.

If you're still in the market I have a one time used Long Range Outdoorsman for sale on the Forum. It's a great 'bullet-proof' pack. It's just that the way I hunt I'm in the market for something else. As mention it was used for elk last year where I packed out one elk and it was great. You can find it listed in the For Sale Section of the classifieds.
It's rated at 7200 ci.
IMG_0219.JPGIMG_0223.JPGIMG_0221.JPG

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back