Hunt Talk Bear Hunt live on YouTube

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
Well, all technicalities have cleared. If you want to watch the Hunt Talk crew take over the TV show for an episode, here you go. Too many great folks to list here, so pay attention to the credits at the end and give them a big thanks.

[video=youtube_share;4RHqYQZ7ACo]https://youtu.be/4RHqYQZ7ACo[/video]

Thanks guys. I really appreciate it. I wish we could have fit all people into the episode, but when telling a story about hunting, sometimes it is not possible.

If you are inclined to share this episode with friends and share our channel, that would be great. We are kicking it out of the end zone with YouTube and people are paying attention.

Very cool video. I picked up some of the usernames but sure would like to be able to put a screen name to the faces.

Watched the episode with my kids last night. Great episode and good to see HuntTalkers on film in some amazing country.

Some really well-said sentiments from Gerald Martin and the other hunters. Cool tribute to our public lands.

Enjoyed the video, the commentary, and putting faces to names.

Hunt Talk Bear Hunters represented the entire community well.

Enjoyed it also, especially the public land message, going to have my teenage boys watch.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stravic
Back