WTB 15x Binos

300stw

looking for a good used set of 15x, minox 15x58ed would be first choice,

I'm pretty sure I have some 15x56 Swarovski's if you're interested. I'd have to get my buddy to take pics of them as I moved my gun safe up to his place when I was in Kenya. They're an older model, but they worked great the last time I used them.

I have a pair of brand new 15x56 Vortex Kaibab's. Depending on where you are located I would probably let them go for $950-ish. They have never been out of the box.

thanks for the offers got a minox 15x58ed bought , hope I like them

"Hope you like them"????

No offense but 15x binos should never be purchased that way. If you think you are going to be behind a pair of binos that big then you should get them on a tripod and look through them in a real hunting situation, outdoors at dawn/dusk.

Unless you pay $159 for them then don't hope.

I had a pair of brand new EL swarovision in 10x50. I thought I was done with 10x binos as they are the "best" money can buy. After an hour looking through them I had to take them back because I get that "rollerball" effect and it makes me sick.

Just because calamari is the most expensive app on the menu doesn't mean you are going to like it.....

Anyway. Take a few out in the field and buy the ones that your eyes like looking through the most. Also, a pair of 10x42 swaros on a tripod will beat a pair of 15x kiababs all day. Power don't mean nufffin if what you see isn't clear. Just my .02

BTW....Sutton......how much you want for those swaros? Cash or trade? Seriously. Let me know.

spent last night till dark with the 15x on a tripod, my 10x43 minox hpg and a pair of 10 leicas all on tripods all I can say is I can see parts of deer in the crp fields so far a way its not funny compared to the other 2 pairs, first set of 15x minox I have looked thru, I used the 15x kaibabs last year that I borrowed from a friend,cant say the kaibabs are worth and extra 400.00, best 500.00 I have ever spent on a pair of binoculars at last light with the 10x I could still use the 15x the leica 10 were a little brighter but not much clearer,

I don't think I could see any more parts and pieces with a 1500 dollar pair and I don't even want to try

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back