MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Texas chapter of BHA - calling all Texans

Bowhunt2live

That's right! We have formed a TX chapter of Backcountry Hunters and Anglers and I wanted to announce it here. If you are not a member of BHA yet, please join up. No other national organization speaks on your behalf for public lands and waters, access and opportunity, and fair chase. If you're still unfamiliar with BHA, see http://www.backcountryhunters.org/ For our chapter's kick-off event, we're hosting a Full Draw Film Tour event in Austin on Aug. 20 and we have some great sponsors. If you want more info. on TX BHA, find us on Facebook at Texas Backcountry Hunters and Anglers and our Instagram page @texas_bha. If you're interested in helping develop the nascent chapter, PM me. Help us grow our BHA members in Texas. Our efforts will be especially difficult in this state, but we're up to the challenge and can use all the help we can get.

Keep it Public!

TX BHA Chairman

I'm in. Actually thought if the same thing myself. Glad to hear you acted before I did. Will help or do whatever might be needed.

I also wanted to mention that we are looking hard for a venue to hold a Full Draw Film Tour event in the Dallas/Fort Worth area sometime this fall. It has not been easy on a very limited starting budget to secure a location. If anyone has any contacts at a local brewery, Indi Theater, country club, or anywhere else that can hold a bunch of people and has the space to set up a big screen, please let me know. We're also looking for more sponsors.... both in Dallas / Fort Worth and Austin.

Keep it Public!

Sent you a PM about a contact I have with a possible venue. Hope you can work out a showing in DFW! With a newborn, I won't be able to make the Austin show.

Willing to help out as much as I can. Keep us all updated when some events get scheduled.

Count me in. I'd love to hear more.

Last edited:
MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back